Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

16 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Muamba...for all of his perceived short comings is still a pretty good canuck ball player...He would make our D an instant contender to win it all....IF we can get him on a 2 year deal, I think he's worth the effort...Should here something soon...one way or the other

I'll be disappointed if he chooses Montreal over us.  That would show a pretty serious lack of judgement, and I've always been a fan (looking forward to getting my Muamba jersey out again this year).

1 hour ago, sweep the leg said:

Two weeks ago you were going to set up a kickstarter and advocating for us taking a cap penalty to make sure we got him.  Now he's not worth buying dinner for?

My most recent post, what I mean, moreso, is: The Trinity aren't normally ones to go to the ends of the world for someone. Note Walters panted "Take it or leave it" offers......that's generally what they're about. I'm not saying Muamba isn't good...I'm saying "I'm surprised to see the current Bombers regime participating in a circus..."

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

My most recent post, what I mean, moreso, is: The Trinity aren't normally ones to go to the ends of the world for someone. Note Walters panted "Take it or leave it" offers......that's generally what they're about. I'm not saying Muamba isn't good...I'm saying "I'm surprised to see the current Bombers regime participating in a circus..."

Two teams are interested in him and are trying to woo him. Is it really a circus, though?

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

If Walters panted an offer to me it would be hard to turn down.

2 hours ago, ALuCsRED said:

Henoc, come on down!

Surprised he has to tour through the Alouettes facilities.  Have the facilities changed that much in the last 24 months?

I suspect there is more talking, wining and dining than touring facilities going on. 

Edited by Jacquie

2 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

O'Shea doesn't sound overly eager to play JSK in the middle.

And he should know. Monreal's facilities have changed very little since Muamba was there last, and there will be no playoff dollars there, either. On the other hand, Montreal's night life and women are second to none.

Edited by tracker

45 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

O'Shea doesn't sound overly eager to play JSK in the middle.

Every time he sees JSK, it probably just brings back the hurtful memory of Hurl turning back to Osh, one last smile - a knowing nod, before setting off, pack in hand, for the lonely Saskatchewan border...

23 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Two teams are interested in him and are trying to woo him. Is it really a circus, though?

Coming from a feisty attitude, 'If I have to woo someone to play here, get the f@@k out.  We take care of people who want to be part of this great organization not spend our time and energy on convincing you. Go somewhere else if you feel that self important'.     

If he were just interested in the biggest paycheque, there would be no tour.

The fact that he wants to see and learn about a team/organization before signing tells me he actually thinks.

Now, if he signs for Montreal, I reserve the right to modify my statement.

The Bomber organization is very different now from when he left.

yeah he wants to maximize his dollars for sure...and if he is actually going to places to see the organization..direction..philosophies..services etc..etc..then good on him...but if it just to in effect try and use it as a ploy to squeeze each team then no need for the guy.

He has to remember this is the CFL and is a league more or less restricted to what they do...for the better of the league and  a top shelf deal is pretty much on par across the board unless one team does something absurd...which will make them a weaker team most times with shaving elsewhere...so crap or get off the pot already

He has been to all stadiums in the league..knows the facilities and any fool can see which way the organizations he is considering are trending..and how they are viewed in the league