Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

41 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

These highlight films get me all pumped up at lunch. I am not a scout but this guy looks good. He follows blockers well. A kick cover was included too which I liked. With the added field width he might be something. 

Maybe it will be nothing but looks good to me.

On second view, I think KR is his only real hope, too short for a receiver and the age of scat backs is virtually gone, RB's need enough power to punch their own holes and shrug off tacklers.  Harris, Flanders, Wilder, Messam, Cameron Marshal, Anthony Allan, Jeremiah Johnson, John White, Alex Green, William Powell...all tough backs who can make yards on their own with or without decent holes.

Oregon fan checking in ...

Charles Nelson is the real deal on returns but I'm not sure he can get a spot unless they look at him as a guy who can be deployed the same way he was at Oregon and I'm not sure he's skilled enough in every area to do it. If you could legitimately have a guy who could take snaps on offense, defense and specials then yeah, you give him a spot but I'm just not sure he gets there. He's not breakaway fast and he's probably not going to out run many guys, but he is a smart, patient returner who can follow blocks to the house.

6 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

These highlight films get me all pumped up at lunch. I am not a scout but this guy looks good. He follows blockers well. A kick cover was included too which I liked. With the added field width he might be something. 

Maybe it will be nothing but looks good to me.

He could be the next Jhurell Pressley!

On 2018-05-28 at 4:11 PM, Mike said:

Oregon fan checking in ...

Charles Nelson is the real deal on returns but I'm not sure he can get a spot unless they look at him as a guy who can be deployed the same way he was at Oregon and I'm not sure he's skilled enough in every area to do it. If you could legitimately have a guy who could take snaps on offense, defense and specials then yeah, you give him a spot but I'm just not sure he gets there. He's not breakaway fast and he's probably not going to out run many guys, but he is a smart, patient returner who can follow blocks to the house.

what i wouldnt give to have de'anthony thomas instead though... 

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

#rememberperryfloyd

For he did not wish tribute or song. No monuments, no poems of war and valour. His wish was simple: "Remember Floyd" he said to me. That was his hope. Should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be, may all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones.