GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg

Rich

Defend our house boys!  I'm sick of watching us get pounded at home.  We need to start making IGF a scary place to come to.  And only some wins will do it.  Worried about our secondary getting worked tonight.  Drew needs to be very good tonight to win.  IMO, tonight will either be a blow out or shoot out.

Just now, Westy Sucks said:

Defend our house boys!  I'm sick of watching us get pounded at home.  We need to start making IGF a scary place to come to.  And only some wins will do it.  Worried about our secondary getting worked tonight.  Drew needs to be very good tonight to win.  IMO, tonight will either be a blow out or shoot out.

so not a cuckold then... 

11 minutes ago, Westy Sucks said:

I'm guessing shoot out.

Final score 36 - 32, I won't guess for who though.

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Oh please the critics will be out in full force unless the Bombers actually go out and curb stomp the esks. Eek out a 20-18 win the offense still sucks and they were lucky that X happened. Win a 40-38 shootout and people will ***** about the defense. This team literally can not win with critics unless they dominate every phase of the game which is just unreasonable expectations.

Not until they start winning games & doing it in convincing fashion on the road. That's the bottom line.

Make no mistake about it. This was Mike Reilly vs Drew Willy and the master embarrassed grasshopper...badly. Think pro QB vs semi-pro. There's that much difference. No matter the Bomber lead, Mike Reilly will make it evaporate. At the same time, no matter the Bomber lead, Drew Wiily will make it evaporate. 
Drew Willy staples his position as a top ten QB in the CFL once again.

A wasted D performance, tonight. They showed up and played fantastic against a really great Edmonton offense. Willy and co. again left many points on the board and can't finish drives.

I said it before and it will be repeated: dink and dunk is only fine if you can score points. Otherwise its just stats masturbation.

You can blame the oline. I don't think they are a huge issue. You can blame receivers. Don't think they are an issue. 

Drew Willy tho. Skipping throws. Throwing in to triple coverage.Under throwing. It's on him. Bombers need to find a QB cuz willy ain't the guy anymore and no Nichols is not either 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

You can blame the oline. I don't think they are a huge issue. You can blame receivers. Don't think they are an issue. 

Drew Willy tho. Skipping throws. Throwing in to triple coverage.Under throwing. It's on him. Bombers need to find a QB cuz willy ain't the guy anymore and no Nichols is not either 

And we're paying this guy over 400,000 a year. lol!