Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

32 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

Any ex CFL guys trying out down south that would be worth keeping an eye on?  There are always some guys on the bubble that are cut loose that could make that little bit of a difference. Eric Rogers would have been a nice add. Too bad about his ACL. 

Rogers would have been amazing. But didn't he get the biggest signing bonus of any CFLer to the NFL? I thought I read that somewhere. What I'm saying is, even if he got cut by the 49ers, I think his CFL days are behind him.

18 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Rogers would have been amazing. But didn't he get the biggest signing bonus of any CFLer to the NFL? I thought I read that somewhere. What I'm saying is, even if he got cut by the 49ers, I think his CFL days are behind him.

I think he was second only to Cam Wake

47 minutes ago, Mike said:

The one I'd like to see us get is Terrell Sinkfield.

I would think that there is a good possibility that he may not make the Vikes...I just wonder if the Bombers would make a serious pitch for the guy at this point.  I guess it depends on what the injury situation is at that point. I could totally see the club sticking with Dressler, Smith, Denmark, Kolhert, and Mayo/Adams. Not sure who he'd replace. McDuffie as DI?

1 hour ago, Mike said:

The one I'd like to see us get is Terrell Sinkfield.

Mine is Chris Matthews not sure how realistic it is. We have lots of speed guys already. 

... and of course, our Canadian draft picks.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

Matthews would definitely be my number choice. He would complete this receiving corp and make them scary. I doubt that he gets cut from the Ravens though. If he did I'm sure he'd be snatched up by another NFL team. I wonder if Darren Cameron still keeps in touch with him?

58 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Darrin Bauming Retweeted

Some levity from #Ticats Kent Austin in explaining his absence yesterday. "I had to get a lobotomy. You'd think after the last game, right?"

Kent Austin??? A sense of ha-ha??? CFL's  Kent Austin???

6 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I think the Riders believe its still training camp;

I swear Sears is about the 4th player the Riders cut after TC only to bring back a couple of weeks later.  I'm betting Marte never actually left Regina and was probably being paid to hang around, kind of like the old taxi squad model.

2 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I swear Sears is about the 4th player the Riders cut after TC only to bring back a couple of weeks later.  I'm betting Marte never actually left Regina and was probably being paid to hang around, kind of like the old taxi squad model.

Funny you say that, BLM has made the same claim.