For fun......what's our 18 game record now?

Nolby

12 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

I'd say the record is yet to be determined until there is a better determination as to the quality and depth of the o line.

I'd say the quality and depth of our o line will be much much better (even without upgrades) simply because of the upgrade to Lapo's system from MB's. Again referencing the upgrade in Montreal's o line play in 2008 (virtually the same lineup) from 2007. The difference was MB's system in 07 compared to the new one implemented in 08. I would suggest that even without all of the additions to our offence yesterday, we would still have improved in that area because the shackles of MB's system will be removed. The key new additions will make us just that much better.

Edited by IC Khari

48 minutes ago, Mike said:

23-0 to be honest

not following the math there....two exhibition games, eighteen regular season, western final, Grey Cup....I get 22-0 at that point...but wait! It's suggested that the Bombers are so dominant that their only real competition would be a team made up of NFL all-stars, and so a week after the Grey Cup, the Bombers go in to Arizona for the inaugural "Can-Am Bowl" and win the game on a last second sack of Russell Wilson in the end zone by Euclid Cummings.  23-0!!!

Edited by kelownabomberfan

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

not following the math there....two exhibition games, eighteen regular season, western final, Grey Cup....I get 22-0 at that point...but wait! It's suggested that the Bombers are so dominant that their only real competition would be a team made up of NFL all-stars, and so a week after the Grey Cup, the Bombers go in to Arizona for the inaugural "Can-Am Bowl" and win the game on a last second sack of Russell Wilson in the end zone by Euclid Cummings.  23-0!!!

I thought for sure you would have said last second 'no attempt to recover' fumble by Cam Newton in the endzone for a touchdown? Too early?