Uniform changes with Adidas may not be dramatic

IC Khari

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎04 at 8:40 AM, Fan Boy said:

For someone who doesn't want to sound like a drama queen you sure sound like a drama queen.

I am surprised you didn't walk when they wore the Argo colours that one game. I know it wasn't their idea but in line with your thinking they should have refused to play the game.

Why would he have? Best Bomber jerseys ever by a mile.

9 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

I really hope this is accurate.

I read the thread that talks about the new CFL jerseys, where this mock-up is from. It appears these are based on an Adidas template. Still, all discussion and rumours appear as though we're headed back the royal blues!

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/105936-the-cfl-by-adidas-49-blue-bombers-added/?page=2

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Just in time for the draft..... 

Yup and eventhough we all sit here and talk about bombers year round, the reality is the masses don't. The masses are watching the JETS and by may, lol, they are already done but by MAY...they will be officially. 

1 hour ago, LeBird said:

Give me a team dressed in the puke designer colors that goes 18-0 and I will love it to death.  I think we are using the colors to express our disappointment over the team's play on the field because the old teams that wore those colors were great teams. 

god, this argument is always so obnoxious and without any merit.

Jersey design and winning aren't mutually exclusive. You can win and look terrible and you can lose and look great. Two separate issues and I have no idea why you're conflating them.  Having our best looking and most popular Royal Blue jerseys won't make everyone suddenly happy about having no Grey Cups in 25 years. But it may appease fans a little in so far that management will finally listen to their paying customers and give us what we want.

9 hours ago, White Out said:

Jersey design and winning aren't mutually exclusive. You can win and look terrible and you can lose and look great. Two separate issues and I have no idea why you're conflating them.  Having our best looking and most popular Royal Blue jerseys won't make everyone suddenly happy about having no Grey Cups in 25 years. But it may appease fans a little in so far that management will finally listen to their paying customers and give us what we want.

You got miss my point entirely.  There is only one issue. It does not matter what the uniform is, if you have a good team you will win even in a lousy uniform. Uniforms have nothing to do other than to sell merchs.In 1995 the fans did not want the Notre Dame blue but we got it so Management don't always listen to the fans. 

So you take my posts get nauseated over it but proceeds to simply regurgitate it.

Edited by LeBird

12 hours ago, White Out said:

Wait, don't say that, we need PROOF! ;)