Uniform changes with Adidas may not be dramatic

IC Khari

On 03/02/2016 at 8:48 PM, White Out said:

I dont want to sound like  a drama queen... but if they ignore us fans and force dark blue crap jerseys down our throats that may be my last straw with this club.

For someone who doesn't want to sound like a drama queen you sure sound like a drama queen.

I am surprised you didn't walk when they wore the Argo colours that one game. I know it wasn't their idea but in line with your thinking they should have refused to play the game.

4 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

For someone who doesn't want to sound like a drama queen you sure sound like a drama queen.

I am surprised you didn't walk when they wore the Argo colours that one game. I know it wasn't their idea but in line with your thinking they should have refused to play the game.

I guess after decades of a crap product, one would think that they'd at least listen to the fans who are all but begging for the royal blues for nearly a decade now.

11 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Our only unbeaten jerseys are the signature jerseys:

http://www.chrisd.ca/2014/08/23/winnipeg-blue-bombers-montreal-alouettes-2014-season-game-recap-story/#.VrP1eYQoM5M

On 2/3/2016 at 10:48 PM, White Out said:

I dont want to sound like  a drama queen... but if they ignore us fans and force dark blue crap jerseys down our throats that may be my last straw with this club.

So you're going to quit on the team because of a jersey? I know they aren't great, but this is ridiculous. It's the team that matters, not what they're wearing.

2 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

So you're going to quit on the team because of a jersey? I know they aren't great, but this is ridiculous. It's the team that matters, not what they're wearing.

I know what he means. He is frustrated if the team refuses to listen to its fanbase.

4 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

I know what he means. He is frustrated if the team refuses to listen to its fanbase.

And by fanbase you mean the hardcore minority who post at message boards.  

I prefer the royal blue too but I don't think we should presume the vast majority does and/or cares.

12 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

I think it's been shown the majority of fans want the classic look back. I don't know how you can come to any other conclusion. 

Where has it been shown? Most people I know want the royal blue back but there is no way any of us can speak for the majority of fans on this. The casual fan is a strange beast.

It's not the colour, but the style, that bothers me more... there's just too much going on with the striping down the jersey, side of the pants, white/blue/gold mixture in the sleeves... just give me some version of a simple blue jersey and gold pants and I'll be happy... I'd even be fine with gold roads if they looked more like this...

Charles Roberts #1 of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers tries to break a tackle against the Saskatchewan Rough Riders during the first quarter of the 95th Grey Cup on November 25, 2007 at the Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Rough Riders went on to win 23-19.

Edited by bearpants