Bellefeuille OUT.....

trueBlue83

I'm fully on board with a LaPolice hiring. He did a good job in Sask as their OC, which was the last time he had a quality qb to work with, unless you count two games of healthy Buck Pierce at the start of 2010.

Is there a way to hear an old H & L? I'd like to hear the comments for myself.

try here... http://www.tsn.ca/radio/winnipeg-1290/tsn1290-winnipeg-jets-vs-colorado-avalanche-nov-23-15-1.398951

Sucks for us. We always miss the boat. 

Typical...Murphy could crash and burn just as easily as he succeeds and makes the Riders a contender again.  And quite frankly are the Riders that bad?  Next year they'll have Durant back which was probably 90% of their problem this year.   

But again certain people here will applaud whatever change another team makes but will **** on whatever the Bombers do.    There's a saying about a "leopard never changes its spots". 

Uhhh....did you not watch any of their games? That defense was a disgrace to professional football everywhere. I've seen soccer players tackle better.

Let's just remember the last time Lapo called plays here, he was calling plays for a guy who didn't have an arm that could spin it more than 35 yards.

Joey Elliott? He had a decent arm.

Wasn't Lapolice the guy who would kick field goals inside the 10 all of the time?

Same guy who would call a screen pass on 2nd and long?

Let's just remember the last time Lapo called plays here, he was calling plays for a guy who didn't have an arm that could spin it more than 35 yards.

Wasn't Lapolice the guy who would kick field goals inside the 10 all of the time?

Yes, the same guy.

But it was widely reported that Elliot liked to change things up on the fly....which didn't work out.

I'd be willing to see what he could do with Willy....god damn it...I'm such a ****** homer sometimes. As much as I didn't want Lapo, I'll still be excited for this....ugh

PLAP eh? Not really surprised and not impressed. Not looking forward to vanilla offences and playing not to lose. Is the 3rd time really the charm? I wonder if he keeps some or all of the offensive coaches for continuity? That would certainly be easier and cheaper assuming they have already have contracts for next year. Another boring hire of a failed coach.

Can't say this news is terribly exciting... I seem to feel apathetic towards anything Bomber news these days... Every time I get optimistic about something, the Bombers let me down, as usual... I may start to join the "nothing  they do is right" crowd.... I hope it doesn't come to that...

Yes, the same guy.

But it was widely reported that Elliot liked to change things up on the fly....which didn't work out.

I'd be willing to see what he could do with Willy....god damn it...I'm such a ****** homer sometimes. As much as I didn't want Lapo, I'll still be excited for this....ugh

Lol its ok. Me too :)

Lapo could be a perfect blend of old school with new age concepts. Having sit back and watch the league for the last few seasons, im sure hes figured out a lot of ways to beat the current defenses.

He is also senior enough that Oshea can lean on him if need be for support. Id not hate this hire but I would probably have preferred someone new to the organization coach wise like Brady,Maas or even a Khari

Lapo could be a perfect blend of old school with new age concepts. Having sit back and watch the league for the last few seasons, im sure hes figured out a lot of ways to beat the current defenses.

He is also senior enough that Oshea can lean on him if need be for support. Id not hate this hire but I would probably have preferred someone new to the organization coach wise like Brady,Maas or even a Khari

We can only hope this is true...

LaPo was responsible for bringing in Crowton, who led to Marcel, who led to LaPo....some merry-go-rounds make people puke.

I believe it was Mack who is responsible for bringing Crowton here.

No it's well documented that it was Lapo who brought Crowton here. The only people who blamed it on Mack were the ones who would blame ISIS on Mack if they could find a tenuous thread to do it with. 

I think you will see a different Lapolice offense when he gets back. He has been out of the coaching world for 3 years now. I am sure he just did not sit around and do nothing. If anything he has studied every offense in the league and has made changes to his philosophy and offensive attack. Need to watch the **** Vermille A Football Life he spent his time when he was off from football and in TV to study what every head coach around the league was doing and ask questions when he was there to observe before games. I would not be that upset if its him.

I think you will see a different Lapolice offense when he gets back. He has been out of the coaching world for 3 years now. I am sure he just did not sit around and do nothing. If anything he has studied every offense in the league and has made changes to his philosophy and offensive attack. Need to watch the **** Vermille A Football Life he spent his time when he was off from football and in TV to study what every head coach around the league was doing and ask questions when he was there to observe before games. I would not be that upset if its him.

Remember when we heard the same story about MB being away from the CFL and learning new stuff from the NFL....

I think you will see a different Lapolice offense when he gets back. He has been out of the coaching world for 3 years now. I am sure he just did not sit around and do nothing. If anything he has studied every offense in the league and has made changes to his philosophy and offensive attack. Need to watch the **** Vermille Vermeil A Football Life he spent his time when he was off from football and in TV to study what every head coach around the league was doing and ask questions when he was there to observe before games. I would not be that upset if its him.

I read this about 4 times trying to figure out what swear you used...

I think you will see a different Lapolice offense when he gets back. He has been out of the coaching world for 3 years now. I am sure he just did not sit around and do nothing. If anything he has studied every offense in the league and has made changes to his philosophy and offensive attack. Need to watch the **** Vermille Vermeil A Football Life he spent his time when he was off from football and in TV to study what every head coach around the league was doing and ask questions when he was there to observe before games. I would not be that upset if its him.

I read this about 4 times trying to figure out what swear you used...
That's easy, it was ****.