Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

Henoc is actually working for the CBC right now, which is why he is traveling all over Canada.  He is filming a show where he disguises himself as zany characters and tricks random Canadians into believing really stupid things.  Guaranteed to generate at least one hearty chuckle and even a guffaw or two in a half hour period.  Which is far more than the Will Sasso version.

So when is our meet and greet? This is worrying me..

Why would he need to do that here? He knows the city, the stadium and the GM.

What about the coaches? I wonder how he feels about Richie Hall.

To be honest I'd rather have Wild. Henoc is a ratio breaker and we do have a pretty serviceable backup in Hurl (another Canadian-which is something teams employing Henoc may have to factor in, slotting a Canadian in at MLB limits options if Henoc got hurt), but you can get the same type of play from Wild almost at a cheaper rate. Go cheap then ....

Henoc is actually working for the CBC right now, which is why he is traveling all over Canada.  He is filming a show where he disguises himself as zany characters and tricks random Canadians into believing really stupid things.  Guaranteed to generate at least one hearty chuckle and even a guffaw or two in a half hour period.  Which is far more than the Will Sasso version.

I hate that show.  They don't even tell the people they've been tricked afterwards.

To be honest I'd rather have Wild. Henoc is a ratio breaker and we do have a pretty serviceable backup in Hurl (another Canadian-which is something teams employing Henoc may have to factor in, slotting a Canadian in at MLB limits options if Henoc got hurt), but you can get the same type of play from Wild almost at a cheaper rate. Go cheap then ....

Crazy

The one thing this team is missing is a top flight Canadian starter.  Henoc is a top flight player and I hope the Bombers are doing everything within their power to sign him.  To do otherwise would be incredibly foolish.

I'd say the one thing this team is missing is a healthy starting QB......

I hate that show.  They don't even tell the people they've been tricked afterwards.

Just another example of our tax dollars being spent on horrible Can-con.  Where are Nick and Jessie when you need them?