Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

Anyone of us in his shoes would be doing the same thing...NFL and their big $$ first and then consider the highest bidder in the CFL if no other options down south. I say do what you need to do Henoc because football can be a real short career. Quite frankly Henoc and all professional athletes have every right to be choosey. They're the ones that made the sacrifices and made the most of opportunities presented to them. I hope he signs here, but if not I wish him all the best except when playing the Blue and Gold. Fans shouldn't take it personally. A guys got to do what a guys got to do. Good on him to be getting all this attention and being chaperoned, wined and dined all across Canada.

Anyone of us in his shoes would be doing the same thing...NFL and their big $$ first and then consider the highest bidder in the CFL if no other options down south. I say do what you need to do Henoc because football can be a real short career. Quite frankly Henoc and all professional athletes have every right to be choosey. They're the ones that made the sacrifices and made the most of opportunities presented to them. I hope he signs here, but if not I wish him all the best except when playing the Blue and Gold. Fans shouldn't take it personally. A guys got to do what a guys got to do. Good on him to be getting all this attention and being chaperoned, wined and dined all across Canada.

+1

That said, I badly want him to come back.

If I needed a lawyer...I'd want one that will fight dirty for me and do whatever it takes to help me win. The guy is there for his clients not GMs and the Owners

If I needed a lawyer I'd want the one who does what's best for me not what's best for his own pocket book, which is what the slimey types do. 

Why? He is going to want to try the NFL again.

Going on a grand tour and taking 2 weeks to decide where to play for 2-1/2 to 3 months is excessive to say the least. If he wants to try the NFL next season then sign a 1 year contract right away and save the grand tour for the off-season.

Why? He is going to want to try the NFL again.

Going on a grand tour and taking 2 weeks to decide where to play for 2-1/2 to 3 months is excessive to say the least. If he wants to try the NFL next season then sign a 1 year contract right away and save the grand tour for the off-season.

Who would have thought a athlete who likes his ego stroked

He seems like a guy where he picks to play will be the place he plays for the majority of his career. He is going to have to play there so there is no reason not to check out everything before and make a informed decision. I pretty sure anyone who would be looking for work in a new city or organization would want to check it out before making a decision.

This whole Henoc Muamba 'I'm Back" CFL tour is just getting old. I've never known a player to do this.

You're right, this is extremely uncommon in the CFL... but obviously a common practice in the other major leagues that are dealing with real big money...

Good thing it's not the NFL with 32 teams... ;)

why do u think he has not signed any where, he still wants to play in the nfl this year, waiting for more injuries down south,

Then sit at home & wait for the call that may never come from the NFL & stop wasting everyone's time. Doesn't seem like he's in any hurry to get onto a CFL field anytime soon. If Muamba wants to play down there more power to him but this tour is tiresome. If His Royal Highness picks us & grants the Bombers his presence, then like someone said, it better be a multi year deal.

why do u think he has not signed any where, he still wants to play in the nfl this year, waiting for more injuries down south,

Then sit at home & wait for the call that may never come from the NFL & stop wasting everyone's time. Doesn't seem like he's in any hurry to get onto a CFL field anytime soon. If Muamba wants to play down there more power to him but this tour is tiresome. If His Royal Highness picks us & grants the Bombers his presence, then like someone said, it better be a multi year deal.

Completely absurd.

He owes you nothing, worry about your own life.