Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

Who does BC get rid of if they sign Henoc, Bighill or Elimiman?

I can't imagine that actually coming to fruition. If Henoc is willing to play for a losing team he'll come here.

And if he's willing to visit BC, playing close to home can't be that big of a consideration.

@scratchingpost: Word is @HenocMuamba is visiting @BCLions tomorrow. Met w/ #Ticats this weekend but not #Argos. Has offers from B.C., Ham & #Bombers. #CFL

Wow.  Figured Toronto would be a frontrunner since they start a canadian at LB.  Which LB would Hamilton sit for Henoc?  They're all very good.  I guess B.C already has Lokombo so Muamba would give them good canadian depth at LB.  

IMO we offer Henoc top $$. Whatever Picard is making plus 10%.....or whatever Hamilton is offering plus the 30K playoff money their guys will likely get when they play here at the end of November. In other words, whatever it takes. Throw some Christians or pagans into the ring with the Lions if that works, whatever, let's get it done.

I really have a hard time believing Hamilton has the cap space to sign Henoc for more than this season. IIRC Drew Edwards was saying before the season started that Hamilton was in cap hell.

I've read that Hamilton has a lot of guys coming off the books after this season and a move for Henoc would be primarily geared towards next season and beyond.

I really have a hard time believing Hamilton has the cap space to sign Henoc for more than this season. IIRC Drew Edwards was saying before the season started that Hamilton was in cap hell.

Their GM is Tillman, he is a roster rules, and cap abuser.

Austin is GM. Tillman is head of scouting.

Maybe on paper. Doubt it in function.

I'm sure he shows Austin how to cheat the system regardless.

Maybe on paper. Doubt it in function.

I'm sure he shows Austin how to cheat the system regardless.

Austin is GM. He is in charge. Yes he asks Tillman for advice on occasion but Austin is the one who makes the decisions.

Pruned some  posts and moved them to General.  Feel free to carry on that discussion in the correct forum.

Dude you totally messed me up.  I was reading the previous page, hit next and then I started reading the same posts all over.  I'm wondering...wtf is going on here.

Pruned some  posts and moved them to General.  Feel free to carry on that discussion in the correct forum.

Dude you totally messed me up.  I was reading the previous page, hit next and then I started reading the same posts all over.  I'm wondering...wtf is going on here.

Sorry about that!  With the way some of these posts were twisting and turning .. thought it best to allow that topic of conversation to take place in the General forum  ;)

He'll probably make the Bombers his last stop and he eventually signs here. :)

I'm hoping Walters said to him "Go get everyones offer then come talk to me" 

Rumor has it that BB are willing to pay Muamba whatever it takes. It will be up to Muamba as to where he wants to play and how quickly he wants a GC AND last but not least how much it means to him to play with Cauchy. I'm afraid family will win out on this decision unlike Westerman.

Rumor has it that BB are willing to pay Muamba whatever it takes. It will be up to Muamba as to where he wants to play and how quickly he wants a GC AND last but not least how much it means to him to play with Cauchy.

Is Edmonton in on the bidding now too?

Rumor has it that BB are willing to pay Muamba whatever it takes. It will be up to Muamba as to where he wants to play and how quickly he wants a GC AND last but not least how much it means to him to play with Cauchy.

Is Edmonton in on the bidding now too?

No but........