Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

The teams wine and dine. They are trying to sell him....he is the shopper.

Then I hope Walters has some Earl’s waitresses in attendance for his meeting with Henoc. 
Better play it safe and just have the meeting at Earl's Main
send the bill to Evander Kane.

No.. Noooooo..

We want Henoc here and any connection to kane and his bitchassedness to never happen.. Ever! Its corruptible power is beyond compare..

Then I hope Walters has some Earl’s waitresses in attendance for his meeting with Henoc. 

No.. Noooooo..

We want Henoc here and any connection to kane and his bitchassedness to never happen.. Ever! Its corruptible power is beyond compare..

62389766.jpg

No.. Noooooo..

62389766.jpg

17to85 would come in and ruin it. 

No.. Noooooo..

62389766.jpg

Obvious joke was obvious. Also figured my comment was enough in jest to convey that..

*shrug*

Who does BC get rid of if they sign Henoc, Bighill or Elimiman?

I believe Elimiman is done for the year I believe. Regardless BC will be blowing things up and starting over if they don't start stringing together some wins.

Wally may be in real trouble this year- a strange situation for him. Although I think Tedford is a good coach, the Lions are in the same situation as the Riders, and maybe even the Bombers with their quarterbacking.