Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

@garylawless: Henoc Muamba on way to Hamilton today for a visit with @Ticats supposed to be a visit but can't believe they won't try to get him inked #cfl

@garylawless: Sources around #cfl saying Muamba will visit three teams in next couple of days. Hamilton and Toronto confirmed.

@PentonKirk: Sources say Henoc Muamba visiting Hamilton today, Toronto tomorrow and another team not named #Bombers.

I just don't know if the payoff is worth the investment. Yes he's good but there are also Americans that are just as good who will play for half the price. We just have to go out and find one. The other $100,000 can be used elsewhere.

I completely understand where you are coming from (and agree to an extent) but the unfortunate reality, this is going to be the cost of acquiring a ratio breaking Canadian. We are a team that starts a NI at MLB, in that context it makes sense to spend and put the best possible NI in that position.

You can bet Austin will be out there waving a big cheque for Henocs services...They look like Cup contender/winners while we drift in obscurity...I know Muamba loved the Peg and the fans here BUT like most professionals you go where the dough is...I think we are competitive in the likable destination ,so we definitely have to up the ante and make it too expensive for Austin and the cats...This will be a big blow here IF we don't ink him, and just make this league look more lopsided than ever, with all of the talent congregating on one team..Such is the way in professional sports...Guess we'll know shortly how this is all going to go down...Losing Labatte was one thing losing out on Henoc would be another high pic down the drain...Things just keep getting better and better..

Gotta see it from Muamba's standpoint. If the money's the same (Us Matching), then it's a no brainer to sign with the team that's got a real chance of being the GC winner this year. Closer to home too. I was actually thinking Toronto as Greenwood keeps going down to concussions.