Bombers Trade for Matt Nichols

Jpan85

http://www.bluebombers.com/video/index/id/115553

Brohm says he's excited for the new scheme that will have the receivers crawl off the line of scrimmage as fast as they can so he can hit them on only one one hop ;) Funny that his response to the question about Matt Nichols being acquired was, "Im not concerned about it". I would think it should be, "that's good more experience to help the team in the long run when I falter." :)

Fixed

Nichols is well known to throw untimely interceptions in the 20-30 yd. range.  Luckily Marcel doesn't have any receivers running routes that far down field.

comeon man you're wrecking the fun! 

we are more like Rider fans than we might want to admit. who here was pining for Nichols prior to today?

It's interesting because I would assume (I haven't checked) that a lot of Esks fans are happy to get something for somebody they were likely going to lose for nothing, though they might not have wanted to lose him until the off-season.

It seems to be a win-win trade.

Yup. also rumoured that Nichols demanded a trade which usually means okay you're cut, so Edmonton getting something for him is a bonus to some.

http://www.bluebombers.com/video/index/id/115553

Brohm says he's excited for the new scheme that will have the receivers crawl off the line of scrimmage as fast as they can so he can hit them in full stride ;) Funny that his response to the question about Matt Nichols being acquired was, "Im not concerned about it". I would think it should be, "that's good more experience to help the team in the long run when I falter." :)

You can tell he's nervous about Nichols.  Look at how much he's sweating while answer questions.

:)

So, do you think he's going to show up every and do his best? I sure wish he would have addressed that in all the time he was interviewed. I have to agree there are 12 guys on the team and one was always screwing up. Mostly him I would say.

I like this move, well so long as Nichols can regain the promise he had shown earlier in his career, however being a game manager isn't too bad I suppose, especially if Bellefeuille continues as OC.

I'm still a Marve fan, but he clearly wasn't ready, injured Marve or not a good move by the Bombers.

Nichols is well known to throw untimely interceptions in the 20-30 yd. range.  Luckily Marcel doesn't have any receivers running routes that far down field.

comeon man you're wrecking the fun! 

we are more like Rider fans than we might want to admit. who here was pining for Nichols prior to today?

I was when we were looking for starter.. Was hoping willy with Nichols as backup. Woot!

What have we become here in Bomberland where we have to settle for a washed up QB and a has been RB. Maybe Reaves and Ploen could make a comeback seriously this team has no vision for the future and keeps digging a bigger hole. They had a whole year to find talent and now were being fed table scraps. Have a feeling this forum might explode after the weekend.