Bombers Trade for Matt Nichols

Jpan85

I'm OK with this move. 7th round in 2017 is very cheap and pretty sure most will forget at 2017 CFL draft why we dont have 7th rnd pick.

I guess the expected changes will be:

IN:

Nicholls,

Simmons,

Walker,

Lemon

Adams

OUT:

Brohm (will be released later this week? ;) )

Littlejohn

T.Thomas

Peach (will be released too)

Gordon

Oooh. My nipples are hard....

Did I miss the Lemon signing?

I was going to say the same thing. I don't remember us signing Lemon yet. Don't jump the gun guys.
Also Brohm on and starting, with Marve being injured...

I really like this move because once Willy comes back we have a legitimate starter and a reasonable backup.  Can't say we've had that for a long long time now.  One dark cloud on the horizon is, of course our Offensive Coordinator and his patented "have the qb drop back 3 steps and get hit by three d linemen, a linebacker and maybe the safety all at once" play.  

I like how the Bombers are trying to improve by addition.  Now it's time to get better by subtraction.

I'm OK with this move. 7th round in 2017 is very cheap and pretty sure most will forget at 2017 CFL draft why we dont have 7th rnd pick.

IN:

Nicholls,

Simmons,

Walker,

Lemon

Adams

OUT:

Littlejohn

T.Thomas

Gordon

I was going to say the same thing. I don't remember us signing Lemon yet. Don't jump the gun guys.

I don't think that's a guarantee at this moment, really wouldn't be surprised if Davis starts.

Honestly, i know it's day 1 but.... at the same time, if Brohm was definitely going to play, wouldn't Oshea say he would be instead of saying it's down to Brohm and Davis really? 

IN:

Nicholls,

Simmons,

Walker,

Lemon

Adams

OUT:

Littlejohn

T.Thomas

Gordon

I don't think that's a guarantee at this moment, really wouldn't be surprised if Davis starts.

Honestly, i know it's day 1 but.... at the same time, if Brohm was definitely going to play, wouldn't Oshea say he would be instead of saying it's down to Brohm and Davis really? 

Report from today's practice have Brohm and Davis taking reps. with completions in the range of 25%.

http://www.bluebombers.com/video/index/id/115553

Brohm says he's excited for the new scheme that will have the receivers crawl off the line of scrimmage as fast as they can so he can hit them in full stride ;) Funny that his response to the question about Matt Nichols being acquired was, "Im not concerned about it". I would think it should be, "that's good more experience to help the team in the long run when I falter." :)

http://www.bluebombers.com/video/index/id/115553

Brohm says he's excited for the new scheme that will have the receivers crawl off the line of scrimmage as fast as they can so he can hit them in full stride ;) Funny that his response to the question about Matt Nichols being acquired was, "Im not concerned about it". I would think it should be, "that's good more experience to help the team in the long run when I falter." :)

You can tell he's nervous about Nichols.  Look at how much he's sweating while answer questions.

:)

IN:

Nicholls,

Simmons,

Walker,

Lemon

Adams

OUT:

Littlejohn

T.Thomas

Gordon

Report from today's practice have Brohm and Davis taking reps. with completions in the range of 25%.

all to the defence

IN:

Nicholls,

Simmons,

Walker,

Lemon

Adams

OUT:

Littlejohn

T.Thomas

Gordon

Game ready, then.

@ Pigseye and Logan

RE: Shawn Lemon

Optimism rules today:

Arash Madani ?@ArashMadani 8h8 hours ago

Shawn Lemon, a #CFL free agent, likely signs (between BC, Ottawa, WPG) in the next 24-48 hours. WPG putting on full-court press to land him.

gary lawless ?@garylawless 4h4 hours ago

told to expect a decision on DL Shawn Lemon's landing spot in #cfl within the next three hours. offers from BC, Ott, Wpg. situation "fluid."