NFL Cuts

M.O.A.B.

Bombers released Kashawn Fraser and added an OL cut from the bears, Cam Jefferson.

http://www.bluebombers.com/article/bombers-add-ol-jefferson-to-pr

WINNIPEG, MB., September 9, 2015 – The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announce today the club has added International offensive lineman Cam Jefferson to the practice roster.

Jefferson (6-6, 305, Arkansas, May 2, 1992 in Las Vegas, Nevada) was a three year starter at UNLV, starting 33 games for the Rebels.In 2013, he was named a team captain and was an honorable mention All-Mountain West selection. He transferred to Arkansas for his final season, and played a variety of positions on the offensive line for the Razorbacks in his senior year. He was signed by the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in May.

Jones and Heenan won't be back in the CFL until they truly exhaust all NFL options... both were looking good to make their respective teams before getting injured... they'll take this year to train and try to get another crack this season or next...

I know the Colts have said they would be willing to give Heenan another shot once he is healthy...

All Mountain and Cam Jefferson seems really relevant...Nice size at 6'6 and 305....but is he quick in his feet...Glad to see we're still bringing in people...The quest for a decent o line continues..

I don't know that being quick in his feet is all that relevant if he's going to play on the interior. If he can just be a bulldozer and make some room for guys to run it'd do more than we're getting currently. 

It's funnier how fast he was proven wrong rather than the fact he was wrong.

JBR is the guy that's been pointing out for several weeks, that the middle of the O line is not very good.

so, looks like the team agrees with him.

Not that he needs me to defend him  :ph34r:

Maybe the offence has a chance to do something now.

@garylawless: O'Donnell's deal with the Esks was monstrous. Like him. Makes him one of the top paid OL in #cfl

@CFL_News: Was to be expected. But if so, that puts him in around $250K territory.

#CFL #Bombers

Was O'Donnell really that good during his first stint up here?  I know he's huge and strong but wasn't his blocking subpar?  Or am I remembering him wrong?

@garylawless: O'Donnell's deal with the Esks was monstrous. Like him. Makes him one of the top paid OL in #cfl

@CFL_News: Was to be expected. But if so, that puts him in around $250K territory.

#CFL #Bombers

Was O'Donnell really that good during his first stint up here?  I know he's huge and strong but wasn't his blocking subpar?  Or am I remembering him wrong?

Struggled at first but was really good near the end of last year.

#CFL #Bombers

Struggled at first but was really good near the end of last year.

I can't believe I got **** on by certain posters (you know who you are) for wanting to draft this guy way back when.