NFL Cuts

M.O.A.B.

I'd like to get Chiles here, but it's not really a need beyond injury replacement so I don't see it.

I'd prefer Chiles instead of Gordon in the lineup right now.

As would I but how are you going to sell a guy on coming here off an NFL stint when your best pitch is that he can start until our other guys get healthy? I'm not throwing him out there instead of Moore, Adams or Denmark at this point.

I'd like to get Chiles here, but it's not really a need beyond injury replacement so I don't see it.

I'd prefer Chiles instead of Gordon in the lineup right now.

As would I but how are you going to sell a guy on coming here off an NFL stint when your best pitch is that he can start until our other guys get healthy? I'm not throwing him out there instead of Moore, Adams or Denmark at this point.

I'm guessing that we will go 4-imports from here on. Veltung should replace Stoudermire.

Looks like Henoc Muamba, as expected, survive the Colts first cut. Their cuts are in.

I'm expecting Bilukidi, Matthews, Mulumba will make their teams' 75. Ravens, Seahawks and Packers cuts are not yet listed.

I'm interested to see if Wild and Hunt will make the Steelers' and Lions' 75.

Looks like Henoc Muamba, as expected, survive the Colts first cut. Their cuts are in.

I'm expecting Bilukidi, Matthews, Mulumba will make their teams' 75. Ravens, Seahawks and Packers cuts are not yet listed.

Phil Hunt? I didn't realize he was still kicking around... good for him...

He's only 29 years old.

He's only 29 years old.

He was cut. He'd be an interesting pick up. He spent last year out of football before signing on with the Lions this off season. I wonder if he's ready for a CFL comeback.

He's only 29 years old.

He was cut. He'd be an interesting pick up. He spent last year out of football before signing on with the Lions this off season. I wonder if he's ready for a CFL comeback.

Agree. Our DE position opposite Westermann has been a musical chair.

interesting that all our former players down there at moment, and draft picks are all sitting at 3rd and 4th on depth charts for respective teams, and I would think a couple (Wild, Hunt and Mathews) would be on their last stabs at getting a look. All would be a welcome addition here.

I pretty much guarantee as well the Bilukidi  will be here next year as his time and economics will have run out, and possibly late this year.

Imagine a corps with Mathews, Denmark, Moore, Adams and whatever random Canuck?

He's only 29 years old.

Coming off an ACL injury, bouncing from the Eagles, the Colts and now the Lions .. he may not be the same player he was when he left .. Shawn Lemon also just got released by the 49ers.  He's someone the organization may want to touch base with.

He's only 29 years old.

Coming off an ACL injury, bouncing from the Eagles, the Colts and now the Lions .. he may not be the same player he was when he left .. Shawn Lemon also just got released by the 49ers.  He's someone the organization may want to touch base with.

Second the motion, although our defence is the least of our problems.

I thought Hunt looked pretty good in last pre-season game. No sign of any knee issues, was fast off edge on outside and several times was able to bull rush the Left Tackle right into the Q.B.

If he to be cut, it will be more due to economics/age not so much about ability

He's only 29 years old.

His acl injury was two years ago when he was with the eagles. I doubt that's an issue at this point. But no, there's no guarantee he's anything close to what he was when he left.

Madani just tweeted he's been released by the 49ers .he has to clear NFL waivers. Lemon is a free agent.I'm not sure if the Stamps are willing to resign him & I know the Bombers pursued him a few weeks ago when he was released by the Steelers. Be interesting to see where he ends up if he comes back to the CFL.

https://twitter.com/ArashMadani?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw