NFL Cuts

M.O.A.B.

Enough foreplay, already! Announce that Wild and/or Muamba has signed with the Bombers,preferrably in time to play on the weekend. We need an antidote to Messam and fast.

there is not antidote for messam.. he didnt do anything til mid third and fourth.. we held him and allen in check for the most part til defense burned out..

If our offence moves the ball and stays on the field thus allowing the defense to be more fresh they'll be able to keep Messam in check.

well yea.. kinda figured that was like... captain obvious levels of obviousness lol.

some people think that the defense can be on the field  the whole game and not have there performance suffer

This size issue is so overblown, you want to be the hammer not the nail... for sure but... sometimes that little nail is the one that actually causes you the most pain...

Look at a guy like Alex Suber, even Ian Wild, Wild much bigger than suber but both were tackling machines. Size is irrelevant at times, technique is way more important.

We all love the big hits, for sure but... a good solid open field tackle is the same, just cuz it doesn't get you out of your seat and go OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIII HE KILLED HIM... doesn't mean it's less effective. 

The Muamba thing is getting old. I know he is just looking for an NFL team to sign with but it's like he's almost begging for an NFL gig now.

It is what it is. That's what these guys do. Exhaust all options down there first. If I was a pro football player and a team offered me a workout, I'd take it too. I'd take it until they weren't available any more.

The Muamba thing is getting old. I know he is just looking for an NFL team to sign with but it's like he's almost begging for an NFL gig now.

It is what it is. That's what these guys do. Exhaust all options down there first. If I was a pro football player and a team offered me a workout, I'd take it too. I'd take it until they weren't available any more.

Yeah, agreed. I would too. Just sayin' what it looks like after being cut by 1 team & not being signed by the Giants. .