TC Practice June 17th

Noeller

Nevermind.

One of the defining albums of my generation, no doubt.....so good......but back tot he topic at hand:

First team reps see Wright at S, Randle at SLB, Bass at WLB, and Adams at boundary CB. Then from a 4-3 to a 3-4 with Briggs in. #Bombers

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 38m38 minutes ago

Z.Anderson looking no worse for wear after leaving practice yesterday. Thaddeus Gibson is back—was away from the team for a spell. #Bombers

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 17m17 minutes ago

Carlos Anderson, in a dog fight for a tailback spot, pulls up with what looks to be a groin injury. He looks very uncomfortable. #Bombers

I was only there a short while.

Nick Moore running the right direction following catches today.

Toney Clemons and Shaq Richardson beaking grill-to-grill and uttering bad words after Richardson earholes Clemons with an elbow after the play.

Portis taking reps ahead of Marve.

Hurl def in the starting rotation at MLB.

Randle picks Willy on a nice int. Just really like Randle and Greg Peach.

Willard Reaves watching his son #72. Didn't Leo Ezerins wear #72 for Winnipeg?

#14 Malachi Freeman getting a fair number of reps at DB and CB and looking OK in the short time he's had to digest things.

Carlos Anderson definitely hurt something on a return - limped off the field.
Unamba looking solid. Can't help but notice Z Anderson and Thaddeus Gibson out there.

Bryant Greaves Picard Chungh Daniels look to be starters on the O line.

Cotton, Gordon and Veltung on returns after Anderson went down - Stoudermire still has his hand heavily taped and he was just watching, obviously.

I was only there a short while.

Nick Moore running the right direction following catches today.

Toney Clemons and Shaq Richardson beaking grill-to-grill and uttering bad words after Richardson earholes Clemons with an elbow after the play.

Portis taking reps ahead of Marve.

Hurl def in the starting rotation at MLB.

Randle picks Willy on a nice int. Just really like Randle and Greg Peach.

Willard Reaves watching his son #72. Didn't Leo Ezerins wear #72 for Winnipeg?

#14 Malachi Freeman getting a fair number of reps at DB and CB and looking OK in the short time he's had to digest things.

Carlos Anderson definitely hurt something on a return - limped off the field.

Unamba looking solid. Can't help but notice Z Anderson and Thaddeus Gibson out there.

Bryant Greaves Picard Chungh Daniels look to be starters on the O line.

Cotton, Gordon and Veltung on returns after Anderson went down - Stoudermire still has his hand heavily taped and he was just watching, obviously.

I'm hoping we get a full season out of Moore.

Good to hear Anerson is back in harness. Sounds like the DB and RB positions are still unsettled with a lot of talent in the defensive backfield to be sorted out. I'm a little concerned that the receiver positions are not yet set, but I guess we will know more after Friday. No real surprises among the QBs or O-line, but Neufeld is looking like a big disappointment.

Good to hear Anerson is back in harness. Sounds like the DB and RB positions are still unsettled with a lot of talent in the defensive backfield to be sorted out. I'm a little concerned that the receiver positions are not yet set, but I guess we will know more after Friday. No real surprises among the QBs or O-line, but Neufeld is looking like a big disappointment.

I think if Neufeld is healthy he can be a very valuable 6th OL based on his versatility... that being said, he's being paid like a starter so if he doesn't prove to be a consistent starter this year I suspect he will not be around in 2016...

Paddy Neufeld is a versatile Canadian O Lineman of a respectable skill level who is 26 year old.  Other than Quarterbacks what's more valuable in this league?

You draft guys in the first round hoping they can be Paddy Neufuld.  Broken down 33 year old Canadian O Linemen who were never as good as Neufeld still get signed in this league.  The lumox Paul Swyston gets three years to prove how much he sucks in this league.  If you are a 6'6 big bellied Canadian who can two step and  has ever accidentally gotten in someone's way in the cereal aisle at Superstore you're worth $100,000 to a CFL team.  

So Paddy gets hurt.  A lot.  And it is so very frustrating for us fans.  No doubt about it.

But man, the Paddy Neufeld's of this country are gold.  And I don't want to see us give up on him too early.  I don't care if it takes till Week 8 for him to practice.  Because I guarantee when Week 8 rolls around Greaves or Chung or Mattias or Picard or all of them are injured and none of us will complain that Paddy gets paid like a starter and was hurt all this time.  Because your other options will be to start Thomas instead of Anderson or Sherman instead of Randall or god forbid, find Paul Swyston and throw him in there.  

Plus, you get the added bonus of maybe watching Paddy Neufeld start 130 games over the next 10 years in green and white.  I'm willing to wait.