Kevin Glenn's future

BigBlue

Glenn shat the bed in the playoffs. Great regular season but.... when it counted... he didn't play well. There's a definite pattern here. In order to get signed he'll have to take a significant pay cut, I believe. 

Bang on post. Glenn either takes a good cut now and gets signed as a backup because basically that's all he has left for options. Or he sits home and waits/hopes for a injury and gets the call and makes his money but only for a part of the season

At this point you could probably get Glenn for not too much money, but half of it gets paid up front and the contract would have a lot of performance bonuses.  If I had to guess at what kind of a deal gets KG a job in 2015, something both parties can live with.

That was Damn near 10 years ago now tho

If I recall correctly his arm was broken on a very late hit by a nasty prick playing for the Als at the time.  Can't recall his name...all I remember is PRICK!

[/quote

It wasn't a late hit. And it was against Toronto. And it was Kevin Eiben. It was a fumble that KG reached for.

Would love to see us sign Kevin Glenn just to watch the fans react so negatively to a move that would actually be a very wise addition.

Why? cause he may win us a couple extra games if Drew gets hurt? KG will just suck fn ass as soon as the temp falls to anywhere near 0. He's shown it time and time again.

Glenn shat the bed in the playoffs. Great regular season but.... when it counted... he didn't play well. There's a definite pattern here. In order to get signed he'll have to take a significant pay cut, I believe.

OMG! Just say no to KG. I hate him almost as much as Westwood

No problem, Westy-Glenny sucks...