Hall most likely to be new DC (Now Official)

Mr. Perfect

Hate to rain on people's parades but it is possible we get neither. Benevides may take the DC job in Saskatchewan & Hall could also return to the Riders in another capacity. Until the actual announcement is made I won't count on anything. #weweresupposedtogetstublerbutgotetchinsteadremember?

What.. No other parade to rain on today?

My word.

Oh go stuff it, really. Can't post anything here without someone twisting what I said around & making it into something it isn't. All I meant was that until it's official nothing is sure & anything can happen. That's it. Nothing else. And in reality, it's true. After Rich Stubler strung us along for over a month  & then went to Calgary at the last minute last off season I'm being cautious as I thought his coming here was a done deal.

Hate to rain on people's parades but it is possible we get neither. Benevides may take the DC job in Saskatchewan & Hall could also return to the Riders in another capacity. Until the actual announcement is made I won't count on anything. #weweresupposedtogetstublerbutgotetchinsteadremember?

My word.

Be he speaks the truth broseph

Uh.. No.. Not really.. When the media prints a quote like "expect a decision on the DC being hall or benevides in 48 hrs.." Leads me to believe that both are interested... Both want the job and both are waiting to see who get it.

Not, both are balking, neither are gonna be bombers and the sky is falling yet again, oh noes!

All I said was that until it's official I won't be jumping to conclusions because of what happened with our DC last off season. Stubler coming here was supposedly a done deal as well. Then he showed up in Calgary & Huff was grinning like a Cheshire Cat as he knew he stole him away from the Bombers. If you think that's being negative well then so be it. I was just being realistic. I swear, this place gets more like Riderfans everyday. Probably one will sign here but I'm just saying things can change, that's all. I can't believe I have to explain to justify what I said.

My word.

Uh.. No.. Not really.. When the media prints a quote like "expect a decision on the DC being hall or benevides in 48 hrs.." Leads me to believe that both are interested... Both want the job and both are waiting to see who get it.

Not, both are balking, neither are gonna be bombers and the sky is falling yet again, oh noes!

All I said was that until it's official I won't be jumping to conclusions because of what happened with our DC last off season. Stubler coming here was supposedly a done deal as well. Then he showed up in Calgary & Huff was grinning like a Cheshire Cat as he knew he stole him away from the Bombers. If you think that's being negative well then so be it. I was just being realistic. I swear, this place gets more like Riderfans everyday. Probably one will sign here but I'm just saying things can change, that's all. I can't believe I have to explain to justify what I said.

You wanna dispute what he said? Go ahead, I didn't agree with it either. But keep your BS about it affecting the credibility of the website to yourself. You think this place is so bad, nobody is forcing you to be here.

My word.

All I said was that until it's official I won't be jumping to conclusions because of what happened with our DC last off season. Stubler coming here was supposedly a done deal as well. Then he showed up in Calgary & Huff was grinning like a Cheshire Cat as he knew he stole him away from the Bombers. If you think that's being negative well then so be it. I was just being realistic. I swear, this place gets more like Riderfans everyday. Probably one will sign here but I'm just saying things can change, that's all. I can't believe I have to explain to justify what I said.

You wanna dispute what he said? Go ahead, I didn't agree with it either. But keep your BS about it affecting the credibility of the website to yourself. You think this place is so bad, nobody is forcing you to be here.

So Mike, do you actually somehow believe that I don't want Benevides or Hall here? That saying that until an official announcement comes down means I want them to go to the Riders??? If that's the case then what a bunch of malarkey as that's not true. So then, just what exactly is your beef with me about now? You've always have a beef with me about something going back to Our Bombers so I just try to ignore you. Today you're pissed because I said this place is becoming more like Riderfans. Tomorrow it'll be something else you won't like. The day after that something else, etc. Notice I don't engage in many discussions with you. Why would I? It's not worth it to me as I have no desire to ever talk to you about anything. I don't think you want to talk to me either so the feeling's mutual. Maybe we should just keep it that way.

Isn't there a good chance Benevides does nothing and sits at home collecting pay from BC?  Just like Berry, Lapo, Marshall, Cortez, Dan Hawkins, Mike Kelly, etc.  Benevides is probably considering all options, or is negotiating a one time payout from the Lions to cover his salary differential, before accepting any new position.

Isn't there a good chance Benevides does nothing and sits at home collecting pay from BC? Just like Berry, Lapo, Marshall, Cortez, Dan Hawkins, Mike Kelly, etc. Benevides is probably considering all options, or is negotiating a one time payout from the Lions to cover his salary differential, before accepting any new position.

Aside from standard severance pay, Benevides isn't getting paid by the Lions this year. Wally included an out clause in the contract that rendered it void if Benevides was fired in 2014.

My word.

Oh go stuff it, really. Can't post anything here without someone twisting what I said around & making it into something it isn't. All I meant was that until it's official nothing is sure & anything can happen. That's it. Nothing else. And in reality, it's true. After Rich Stubler strung us along for over a month  & then went to Calgary at the last minute last off season I'm being cautious as I thought his coming here was a done deal.

Actually you have no idea if Stubler strung us along for over a month, and that's because you weren't privy to any negotiations or lack of negotiations, or whether or not Stubler even wanted to come here...so you're being cautious is all about nothing.

My word.

So Mike, do you actually somehow believe that I don't want Benevides or Hall here? That saying that until an official announcement comes down means I want them to go to the Riders??? If that's the case then what a bunch of malarkey as that's not true. So then, just what exactly is your beef with me about now? You've always have a beef with me about something going back to Our Bombers so I just try to ignore you. Today you're pissed because I said this place is becoming more like Riderfans. Tomorrow it'll be something else you won't like. The day after that something else, etc. Notice I don't engage in many discussions with you. Why would I? It's not worth it to me as I have no desire to ever talk to you about anything. I don't think you want to talk to me either so the feeling's mutual. Maybe we should just keep it that way.

Did you even read what I wrote? At all?

The choice between Hall and Benevides is one of those decisions that is kind of a no lose proposition. Both are excellent football minds. I will be happy with either result. My preference is for Hall, but is based more in my own football philosophy than in merit between the two coaches.

Hmmmmm...if Benevides really wanted to go to Regina but got bad vibes or such, but Hall wanted to come here all along, I would rather have Hall. Don't like the idea of a coach whose first choice would have been elsewhere.

Yes, but how about a DC with a chip on his shoulder... especially with the added motivation to beat the Riders and Lions...

If it's Hall, I wonder who will be his assistants

and who among this D guys would want to follow him:

BOUDREAUX, Brandon
BRACKENRIDGE, Tyron
BROWN, Weldon
HURL, Samuel*
JACKSON, Tristan
PETERS, Brian
REGIMBALD-GAGNE, Kevin*
TAYLOR, Hilee
THOMAS, Carlos
TURENNE, Woodny
WILLIAMS, Rod

not looking as off base as some people thought.