Hall most likely to be new DC (Now Official)

Mr. Perfect

Am I understanding this correctly that BOTH Hall and Benevides want to be the Bombers DC, and we're choosing between the two?  I thought Benevides to the Riders was basically done.

Who would have thunk it, right? They probably outbidding each other to get the DC gig here. ;)

Is it safe to assume that by Saturday morning (after 48 hours) we will know who the next Bombers DC is?

Not an official announcement. They don't make those on the weekend.

Who cares about the official announcement...these decisions always leak on Twitter way before the official announcement.

Because the tweets are not always correct. Nothing is official until the the team says it.

Is it safe to assume that by Saturday morning (after 48 hours) we will know who the next Bombers DC is?

Who cares about the official announcement...these decisions always leak on Twitter way before the official announcement.

Because the tweets are not always correct. Nothing is official until the the team says it.

You're stuck in the 80s!!  Twitter announced Etch was the Bombers DC like a month before the official announcement.

You're stuck in the 80s!!  Twitter announced Etch was the Bombers DC like a month before the official announcement.

and this time last week we thought Hall was a guarantee because of Twitter......

You're stuck in the 80s!! Twitter announced Etch was the Bombers DC like a month before the official announcement.

And Twitter said Stubler was going to be our new DC last season.

and this time last week we thought Hall was a guarantee because of Twitter......

But no one said it was done.  Once Lawless/Penton/Madani tweet: "have learned Bombers have hired______as their DC", that's official enough for me. 

Hmmmmm...if Benevides really wanted to go to Regina but got bad vibes or such, but Hall wanted to come here all along, I would rather have Hall. Don't like the idea of a coach whose first choice would have been elsewhere.

I don't recall hearing that the Riders were his first option, only that the Riders had made him an offer.

Since he still hasn't signed that offer, it leads me to believe the Riders may not be his first option.

You're stuck in the 80s!! Twitter announced Etch was the Bombers DC like a month before the official announcement.

But no one said it was done. Once Lawless/Penton/Madani tweet: "have learned Bombers have hired______as their DC", that's official enough for me.

I don't know, I only really trust Tait... Penton and Bob I find fairly reliable also.... Anybody else I have a wait and see

Hate to rain on people's parades but it is possible we get neither. Benevides may take the DC job in Saskatchewan & Hall could also return to the Riders in another capacity. Until the actual announcement is made I won't count on anything. #weweresupposedtogetstublerbutgotetchinsteadremember?

Hate to rain on people's parades but it is possible we get neither. Benevides may take the DC job in Saskatchewan & Hall could also return to the Riders in another capacity. Until the actual announcement is made I won't count on anything. #weweresupposedtogetstublerbutgotetchinsteadremember?

What.. No other parade to rain on today?

My word.

My word.

Be he speaks the truth broseph

My word.

Be he speaks the truth broseph

Uh.. No.. Not really.. When the media prints a quote like "expect a decision on the DC being hall or benevides in 48 hrs.." Leads me to believe that both are interested... Both want the job and both are waiting to see who get it.

Not, both are balking, neither are gonna be bombers and the sky is falling yet again, oh noes!