Hall most likely to be new DC (Now Official)

Mr. Perfect

Can report #bombers are closing in on deal with Richie Hall to become DC. Mike Benevides still in picture but if Hall wants job, likely his

Contract talks between #bombers and Richie Hall continue. Mike Benevides still talking with Mike O'Shea but Hall is leading candidate

Everyone seems to really like DeVonne Claybrooks as a DC but he's less than 3 seasons away from being a player. I think he needs to coach DL under Rich Stubler for another few years before he will be ready to be a coordinator. As much as he's an up & comer, I'd be uncomfortable giving a rookie DC a chance. I like Mark Washington in BC. It'll be interesting to see if Jeff Tedford brings him back. 

Everyone seems to really like DeVonne Claybrooks as a DC but he's less than 3 seasons away from being a player. I think he needs to coach DL under Rich Stubler for another few years before he will be ready to be a coordinator. As much as he's an up & comer, I'd be uncomfortable giving a rookie DC a chance. I like Mark Washington in BC. It'll be interesting to see if Jeff Tedford brings him back. 

Washington is Wally's guy, he isn't going anywhere.

I assume Pat Tracy is back next season?

Haven't heard anything to the contrary. Our genius media members didn't find it to be a worthy question to ask O'Shea at the last press conference.

Exactly what I was thinking. Pretty sure half ghe media who follow the Bombers don't even know who Pat Tracy is.

Washington is Wally's guy, he isn't going anywhere.

But is he Tedford's? Dan has been with Wally for 15 years. As was Chapdelaine & Benevides going back to their days in Calgary. Pretty clear that Tedford is hiring the staff he wants. 

IF it's Hall, I'm a happy camper. His defences have been solid both in Sask and Edm.. Thought to be a little too conservative sometimes but you can't deny he has the credentials. He'll have our D playing to it's potential and stay away from the Etch-a-sketch shenanigans of the last year. Looking forward to see another well seasoned CFL coach come on board.