Hall most likely to be new DC (Now Official)

Mr. Perfect

If I asked my friend (who is a fellow 12-year season ticket holder with me) who our DC is... he would likely say "no idea".... If I asked him who the DC was last year, again, he would probably have no idea... I agree the percentage of Bomber fans that actually really care about this announcement is somewhere along the lines of about 1-2%...

Agree, the average fan has no idea who the coaching staff is.  Most will probably know the name Mike O'Shea and that he's our head coach.  They'll know some of the main players but probably not too many.  They mostly just want to go to a game and watch the team win.

Hell, I don't even know the names of our whole coaching squad, and I frequent these boards.

average:  a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.

The average fan does not check this site multiple times a day and obsess over coaches and announcements.  The obsessive or hard core fan does.  Face it, those of us that obsess at sites like this are not “normal”.  And there is nothing wrong with that.

The Bombers know that they don’t have to try very hard to get the attention and money of the hard core fan.  They do have to try harder to get to the average fan.  This is why announcements in the off season are often strategically scheduled to get the Bombers name out into the news at regular times, and not necessarily the minute a signing is a done deal.

It doesn’t mean they don’t appreciate the hard core fan or are trying to upset them.  They are just doing what a smart organization does to remain in the conscience of a wider fan base.  

And yes, those people are real fans.  They spend money on season tickets and merchandise just like hard core fans else (maybe not as much on a per fan basis, but they spend more money as a group).  If the only fan this organization had was the hard core fan, it wouldn't be an organization for long.

average:  a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.

The average fan does not check this site multiple times a day and obsess over coaches and announcements.  The obsessive or hard core fan does.  Face it, those of us that obsess at sites like this are not “normal”.  And there is nothing wrong with that.

The Bombers know that they don’t have to try very hard to get the attention and money of the hard core fan.  They do have to try harder to get to the average fan.  This is why announcements in the off season are often strategically scheduled to get the Bombers name out into the news at regular times, and not necessarily the minute a signing is a done deal.

It doesn’t mean they don’t appreciate the hard core fan or are trying to upset them.  They are just doing what a smart organization does to remain in the conscience of a wider fan base.  

And yes, those people are real fans.  They spend money on season tickets and merchandise just like hard core fans else (maybe not as much on a per fan basis, but they spend more money as a group).  If the only fan this organization had was the hard core fan, it wouldn't be an organization for long.

Wow logic again. How did you find your way here?