Etch Fired

Jpan85

The quote about player personnel is being taken completely out of context. I listened to the presser, and MOS said that he has always had the final say on player personnel. People just seemed to believe that Etch had final say, but MOS says he has all along and that won't change going forward...

The quote about player personnel is being taken completely out of context. I listened to the presser, and MOS said that he has always had the final say on player personnel. People just seemed to believe that Etch had final say, but MOS says he has all along and that won't change going forward...

People in winnipeg over reacting? no way!

O'Shea also said the new DC will not have free reign on player personnel going forward.  I wonder if he's talking about Etch not playing certain guys (like Sears) or him not wanting to bring guys in (like Ted Laurent).  Maybe both?

Means we see more of Kuale.

Eeeew! :wacko:

Just in case anyone was curious, there was a meeting in Winnipeg recently that Devone Claybrooks attended.

Would go along with the report I heard that a Stamps Dline coach was seen in Winnipeg.

It's outrageous that the fans have been kept in the dark about this meeting.

also, I heard that  Kuale Lumpur is in town for a meeting. and Garth Brooks has applied for the D.C. job. and is here for a meeting.

Wow and it only took them a month and a half to do it.  Things still moving at the speed of light in Winnipeg.

Cause it matters so much considering it's ******* december.....smh

Just goes to show the rampant dysfunction that still exists in the Bomber front office.  Power struggle for a month and a half over firing a coordinator.

Why are you married to this idea that the length of time it took to make the announcement automatically means there was a power struggle?   That's a pretty huge leap, based on complete lack of facts to support that.

Wow and it only took them a month and a half to do it. Things still moving at the speed of light in Winnipeg.

Just goes to show the rampant dysfunction that still exists in the Bomber front office. Power struggle for a month and a half over firing a coordinator.

Why are you married to this idea that the length of time it took to make the announcement automatically means there was a power struggle? That's a pretty huge leap, based on complete lack of facts to support that.

Kirk Penton reported a couple weeks ago there was a power struggle. Other media since reported the same.

Wow and it only took them a month and a half to do it. Things still moving at the speed of light in Winnipeg.

Just goes to show the rampant dysfunction that still exists in the Bomber front office. Power struggle for a month and a half over firing a coordinator.

Why are you married to this idea that the length of time it took to make the announcement automatically means there was a power struggle? That's a pretty huge leap, based on complete lack of facts to support that.

Kirk Penton reported a couple weeks ago there was a power struggle. Other media since reported the same.

He didn't report it.  I remember his tweet, it was more of a tongue in cheek comment based on another source/tweet.

He didn't report it. I remember his tweet, it was more of a tongue in cheek comment based on another source/tweet.

@PentonKirk: I heard this week that #Bombers management wanted Mike Benevides as DC and O'Shea wanted to keep Etcheverry.