Bombers interested in Romby Bryant?

I'll go on the record and state I just don't like Romby Bryant and it has nothing to do with what football ability he may or may not have left.

If Romby Bryant had told Mike Kelly to go fork himself in the locker room, I would've been suggesting we throw him a parade. But he quit on the field. Visibly gave up.

I don't pay to watch guys living out their personal vendettas on the field. I also don't think it's fair to his teammates.

If he wears the uniform again, I won't boo him but I won't be sad if he doesn't pan out and if he does, when he's replaced either.

Well, I might boo him if he dresses for our club. Because Bryant clearly quit on his team-mates last time he was here and in my opinion he doesn't deserve to ever again wear a Blue Bombers jersey. It also bugs me that current management shows such obvious disregard for recent history - and disrespect for fans and former players. They may not be mindful of that - new slate etc. but to bring in a player like Bryant, who demonstrated an utter lack of professionalism while here, borders on arrogance more than desperation. Such arrogance is not a good sign and will inevitably boomerang on Walters, O'Shea and Bellefeuille down the road.
You guys have no idea of what a total schmuck Mike Kelly was.

I can't blame anyone for not wanting to play for him.

Complete douchebag, asshat or arrogant prick there is still a right way and a wrong way to deal with it.. He literally chose the worst option possible.. He stopped playing for the logo on his Jersey, the fans in the stands and the soldiers beside him in the trenches.. If this was a military situationsituation, he would have been court-martialed for mutiny or cowardice..

The guy quit. He gave up because he didn't like his boss.. You don't do that, especially when your position on a team is often based on respect.. I'm sure he lost alot of it in that locker room..

LOL! Romby is just a puss filled zit on your butt. YouYou haven't sat down in 5 years, SPuDs!! ;)

Why you talkin' bout my ass? Questionable.. Very questionable...

Not that there's anything wrong with that..

I'll go on the record and state I just don't like Romby Bryant and it has nothing to do with what football ability he may or may not have left.

If Romby Bryant had told Mike Kelly to go fork himself in the locker room, I would've been suggesting we throw him a parade. But he quit on the field. Visibly gave up.

I don't pay to watch guys living out their personal vendettas on the field. I also don't think it's fair to his teammates.

If he wears the uniform again, I won't boo him but I won't be sad if he doesn't pan out and if he does, when he's replaced either.

Well, I might boo him if he dresses for our club. Because Bryant clearly quit on his team-mates last time he was here and in my opinion he doesn't deserve to ever again wear a Blue Bombers jersey. It also bugs me that current management shows such obvious disregard for recent history - and disrespect for fans and former players. They may not be mindful of that - new slate etc. but to bring in a player like Bryant, who demonstrated an utter lack of professionalism while here, borders on arrogance more than desperation. Such arrogance is not a good sign and will inevitably boomerang on Walters, O'Shea and Bellefeuille down the road.

Complete douchebag, asshat or arrogant prick there is still a right way and a wrong way to deal with it.. He literally chose the worst option possible.. He stopped playing for the logo on his Jersey, the fans in the stands and the soldiers beside him in the trenches.. If this was a military situationsituation, he would have been court-martialed for mutiny or cowardice..

The guy quit. He gave up because he didn't like his boss.. You don't do that, especially when your position on a team is often based on respect.. I'm sure he lost alot of it in that locker room..

LOL! Romby is just a puss filled zit on your butt. YouYou haven't sat down in 5 years, SPuDs!! ;)

girls+butts+11363827750.jpg

girls+butts+11363827750.jpg

SPuDS is freakin' AMAZING!

I am still in the trust this regime stage and Osh speaks so highly of the guy I will go along with it. Its not like we have Eugene Goodlow playing wideout right now so how much worse can Romby be?

Pretty much exactly how I feel. I trust MOS...for now.

MOS speaks highly of every player he wants or is on the team.

Correctamundo.  But my point is that he doesnt have to have Romby on the team.  He brought him here because he believes those things he said after working with Romby last year.  So our perception that Romby is an over the hill selfish quitter is not held by the coach- who would know.