Bombers interested in Romby Bryant?

@PentonKirk: There are rumblings the #Bombers are going to work out WR Romby Bryant, who was released by the #Argos over the weekend.

I'm actually OK with it. I blame all what happened in 2009 to that clown Kelly. Putting all those circus aside, Bryant is a good WR and we need someone to push Kelly and we don't have anyone on our PR right now.

Like i said, i'd probably rather have romby than kelly but... at the same time, romby is pretty old, hasn't played too well the last couple seasons. Surely we could do better than kelly and surely we could do better than Romby. Why not take a look at a few of the younger guys, receiver shouldn't be a hard position to find guys at. I'd rather take my chances on a younger guy over 34 year old bryant. I guess in the big picture, i'm not sure i see a point in bringing in a 34 year old when surely theres a 24 year old out there who could be better and actually might still be here when we actually become competitive and good and challenge for the  grey cup. I don't see Romby being a long term solution, actually i know he isn't. Why not give woods a shot or jaymar johnson or really take your pick of one or 2 of the 1000000000000000's of receivers down in the states. 

Hell, i'd rather we go sign etienne and or sisco and start kohlert watson feoli-guidino i think with sisco/etienne or carter backing them up. I mean if we are gonna go with a 34 year old, why not just help the ratio out a bit and start another canadian receiver instead.

Moore,Demark,Watson,Kohlert,JFG. Better than a 34 year old. 

Toronto can find a Darvin Adams, Sinkfield, Chiles, Inman so they can cast off Romby Bryant and we have to lap up one of the worst receivers in the league from the last few years. Another good thing about Joe Mack is we would never stoop to pick up a guy like Bryant. We wouldn't pick up people better than him as well, but we definitely wouldn't be having this conversation.