Bombers interested in Romby Bryant?

Its official... now where does he even fit?

CFL Official Feed @CFL

THIS JUST IN: The @Wpg_BlueBombers have signed receiver Romby Bryant. #CFL

Insert sound of sideshow bob stepping on a rake..

Do you know there are some top 10 Simpsons episodes lists that don't include "Cape Feare"?  That is a crime.  Simply a crime.

Oh ya, Romby.  He goes on the 2 man reserve or 1 game IR.  Depth is good.  The Bombers are acting like they are playing to win this year.  What's up with that?

After last week with Kelly, willing to give Romby the benefit of the doubt.

Remember nobody who speaks German could be an evil man.

I did like how Romby refrained from running down Kelly and his 2009 regime. You know he wanted to say "I was so glad to be free from that dank urine-soaked hell-hole when I was traded to Calgary"....

CFL Official Feed @CFL

Do you know there are some top 10 Simpsons episodes lists that don't include "Cape Feare"?  That is a crime.  Simply a crime.

The problem with a top 10 list for simpsons episodes is that there's so many great ones... but yeah Cape Feare should be on any list. 

CFL Official Feed @CFL

Do you know there are some top 10 Simpsons episodes lists that don't include "Cape Feare"? That is a crime. Simply a crime.

Oh ya, Romby. He goes on the 2 man reserve or 1 game IR. Depth is good. The Bombers are acting like they are playing to win this year. What's up with that?

That's a travesty as it's easily a top fiver in my book... Dunno what we do with him but it's stuck in my craw how he did us dirty on the first go round... Hopefully, he will clear the air with an interview to explain himself... Doubt it changes my opinion of him being a cretin but alas.. Own it and respect might come back..