2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

Of all the quarterbacks outlined in the list above, the one I had particular fondness for was our current offensive coordinator, Buck Pierce. Yes he was on the downside of his career but I still thought he played okay if he wasn't too banged up. He could huck the ball and make plays with his legs. He was filled with heart and intensity. I just enjoyed watching him play. But yeah, he is turning out to be a way better coordinator than he was a QB, even at its prime. Always was and still is a favourite of mine.

After going to one of the links on 3 Down Nation I was swarmed by ads so much so that I couldn't read the article. I've not had to endure that in a very long time. I do get their email updates and it's a nice summary but after today I'm just not so sure I'm interested in anything they do anymore. This seems to be a real drop-off in their substance and allowing their subscribers to be pestered by unsolicited advertising reeks of STUPID. They were okay and sometimes good but now… Oh wow!

3 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Pigrome was ******* awful in Ottawa.  He had more than one game where he had multiple turnovers on short-yardage.  Don't think the Bombers would sign him, honestly don't think anyone in the CFL will.  He's probably headed to arena ball.

As per the TSN stats it shows 0 fumbles from Pigromes.     As per CFL.ca it shows Pigromes as playing for the Blue Bombers and the stats don't even show fumbles because heaven forbid cfl.ca doesn't have comprehensive stats for the fans. 

OAVHLtm.png

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

As per the TSN stats it shows 0 fumbles from Pigromes.     As per CFL.ca it shows Pigromes as playing for the Blue Bombers and the stats don't even show fumbles because heaven forbid cfl.ca doesn't have comprehensive stats for the fans. 

OAVHLtm.png

Turnovers on downs, not fumbles. 

5 hours ago, Booch said:

Doing something dumb drunk tho isn't an excuse/pass....and entering a place not your own...uninvited..whether it locked or not again isn't a valid excuse for a ooopsie daisy...if he had no idea it wasn't his place he has real issues..severe ones...and to me..that's a lame excuse for any defence.

Not saying in that instance he a predator...yes could be a reach...key word key

Lucky he didn't wander in my abode as he wouldn't be enjoying any kind of football career...

No, what the guy did was criminally wrong. he may see jail time for his actions (or not) but he can't be labelled a sexual predator.