2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

6 hours ago, bigg jay said:

You're reading way too much into that.  I said the right price - meaning whatever works for the team.

While I would like to see a proven DT like Baron brought in, I doubt it happens as DT is clearly a spot Walters isn't willing to overpay for since we've let one walk year after year (Stove, Sayles & now Walker). 

Shame on you for assuming. Maybe they want to pay the wrong price.

12 hours ago, bigg jay said:

You're reading way too much into that.  I said the right price - meaning whatever works for the team.

While I would like to see a proven DT like Baron brought in, I doubt it happens as DT is clearly a spot Walters isn't willing to overpay for since we've let one walk year after year (Stove, Sayles & now Walker). 

We all know Walters commits certain dollars to certain positions… if I had to guess, American DT is a position that is usually reserved for minimum salary, or close to it… Stove, Sayles, and even Walker were all let go once they were due a big raise 

I'd like to hear something on Kongbo...He has been cut and open to offers....I wonder if he's on our radar....Maybe we're waiting to see how the money shakes down and have another direction we might be going in....One thing is for certain he won't be going back to the leo's

1 hour ago, Booch said:

That's a deal with no money...and no guarantee he even gets to camp...could be set free when CFL season has started...and will be left gathering peanuts

That's exactly what  will happen.

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

Maybe he’s not as overrated as you think 

Mike just choosing chaos lately. 

I'm here for it.