CFL Award Nominee Finalists

bluto

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Says if he had a local vote for MOP, he would have gone Collaros over Brady........

........also says he didn't vote for Brady for West MOC.................................

I hope this is a joke?  

Even Suitor was fawning over Brady on how amazing he was this season.      That is some Rod Pederson / Ballsy level of incompetence.    How in the world do you not select Brady for at least MOC????

4 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Chad Kelly won MOP award. What a joke. Oh well hopefully just a little extra motivation from the guys to bring home the trophy that truly counts on Sunday. 

Did Kelly grab the trophy & run off the stage without an acceptance speech? Glad I necver watched this travesty of an awards show. 

13 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I am actually astounded. I never believed people would actually vote for Kelly as the MOP. It makes zero sense to me.

100%. I've yet to hear an explanation on how his season was outstanding...nevermind MORE outstanding than any other QB. And definitely not more than Brady. There's just zero evidence to back it up.

Edited by Bigblue204

Yeah BO got jobbed...Just like Stanley did too...well History often repeats so a 3rd cup in 4 yrs will be the ultimate prize

I find it funny when they did the player trailers...BO was first in rushing...first in TD's for a non Qb....2nd best alltime yards for a Canadian....15th player ever to eclipse 2k total yards....Why didnt they say Chad Kelly...4th in this...3rd in that...3rd in this too.....and make the fact he won seem even more idiotic

Pickett too got robbed....overall defensive player stats were lights out...all yr....not just one skill...he did in spurts

I see tho they threw a couple pity awards at the Riders too....I think BO got robbed of that one as well with all he does outside the stadium.....

Best thing of the night was the CGY quip guys story he told about the dude weighing his junk....good to see him get acknowledged as well as he is a grwat guy and I have never heard a bad word about him

5 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

100%. I've yet to hear an explanation on how his season was outstanding...nevermind MORE outstanding than any other QB. And definitely not more than Brady. There's just zero evidence to back it up.

media goes basically on stats for most part....and a lot of times the wrong ones, and CK ranked 3rd for a QB for the most part

Edited by Booch

Just now, Booch said:

Yeah BO got jobbed...Just like Stanley did too...well History often repeats so a 3rd cup in 4 yrs will be the ultimate prize

I find it funny when they did the player trailers...BO was first in rushing...first in TD's for a non Qb....2nd best alltime yards for a Canadian....15th player ever to eclipse 2k total yards....Why didnt they say Chad Kelly...4th in this...3rd in that...3rd in this too.....and make the fact he won seem even more idiotic

Pickett too got robbed....overall defensive player stats were lights out...all yr....not just one skill...he did in spurts

I see tho they threw a couple pity awards at the Riders too....I think BO got robbed of that one as well with all he does outside the stadium.....

Best thing of the night was the CGY quip guys story he told about the dude weighing his junk....good to see him get acknowledged as well as he is a grwat guy and I have never heard a bad word about him

If Brady did the same with bc or Toronto he’d a won in a land slide and be the face of the league. 

These trophies tonight, they shimmer in the moonlight, catching our attention like fireflies in the summer sky. But let me tell you, my fellow football fans, the one that truly dances in the starlight, the pièce de résistance, is the one to be awarded on Sunday evening. It's the grand finale, the crescendo in the symphony of competition. So, savor the glint of the trinkets we won tonight, but brace yourself for the celestial spectacle that awaits us come Sunday! 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

meia goes basically on stats for most part....and a lot of times the wrong ones, and CK ranked 3rd for a QB for the most part

Based on what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t put vaj or Kelly above brown. I’d actually put vaj below brown because he has such a proclivity to collapse and lose a game single handedly.