Elks @ West Division Champs: The Game (that no longer matters) Day Thread

Noeller

Y'all be slackin' again... 11:30 your time, and no GDT yet? Let's goooooooo!! 

With a BC loss last night, this game officially no longer matters. Osh told reporters yesterday that he WOULD be adjusting the roster today in case the game no longer had meaning. Likely much less reps for our 1's. Maybe a quarter or a half for Collaros? 

Kickoff around 6pm CST.... Jets/Oilers late game on HNIC immediately after. Gonna be a great day! 

Let's go Blue!

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Won't be much of a B roster as it was set already...some backups may get more playtime tho..moreso on defence as really...not many for offence other than QB

You don't think they take Brady out early and go with Johnny? How about less reps for Demski and more McCrae? More Eli and Dobson once Zach goes out?

32 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

You don't think they take Brady out early and go with Johnny? How about less reps for Demski and more McCrae? More Eli and Dobson once Zach goes out?

I don't really consider Eli and Dobson backup/B players...and i sure they will give BO ample work to at least get 2nd.most yards by a Canadian RB...also...he in consideration also for a few awards and could have a clause in his contract pertaining to them...I sure he will get less...but for most part this roster today is all regular rostered players

Edited by Booch

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

I have my comments and criticisms ready to go. Some people might have missed their goals (Cough Dillon Mitchell Cough) but I have exceeded my pre season goal of 2500 complaints about the roster and MOS's roster management.

And it’s still up for debate which set of comments was more completely overblown and ultimately wildly inaccurate. 😉

19 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

And it’s still up for debate which set of comments was more completely overblown and ultimately wildly inaccurate. 😉

Mike O’Shea doesn’t need to manage a roster. He shoots whiskey into his neck with a syringe. 

7 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Brady is actually the guy I’d get off early. He’s young and tough but he plays a hell of a punishing style. And back just don’t last very often. After that Zach ofc. I really hope Demski hits 1k though.  

Also, f Chris jones. Still want to pound these creeps. 

I feel like Zach and Brady go a half at most and Demski maybe the same.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Won't be much of a B roster as it was set already...some backups may get more playtime tho..moreso on defence as really...not many for offence other than QB

Because its a home game and all the players are here I thought there might have been a few last minute changes to the roster. Maybe roster Drew Richmond or put in some fresh faces on the dline.