Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT

Noeller

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

You also said "well that's game over" after the 2nd fumble by collaros.

I didn't say that.... The bottle of rye on top of the bar, combined with several beers consumed earlier in the day, said that ....

And I'm paying dearly for it all today ....

Edited by Noeller

43 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The ground Parker made up for that game saving tackle is insane.

Could this be the game that wakes the Bombers up and gets their mojo back?

Apparent roster management issues aside, we can all agree that O’Shea knows a thing or two about it being a long season… and every campaign is an effort in building toward the ultimate vision and mindset for his team.

As quoted in bluebombers.com

“This is an emotional win in an emotional game. They realized this is who they can be. It’s not like they forgot that, there were just a couple games this year that didn’t feel like that, that felt opposite of that. It’s good. The timing is perfect. Right on time.”

Edited by BigBlueFanatic

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

Not sure exactly who you’re referring to, but I don’t think anyone has said that O’Shea is a bad coach. 

yes it was posted here. in the last few weeks. cant be bothered to go find it. 

called lucky, and a bad coach. as he closes in on passing kindly Cal for wins.

Edited by Mark F

So Oliveria is now a few yards away from 1900 all purpose yards. Wow has he ever been good this season. He’s getting better every week, to me he should be the MOP he’s been absolutely rock solid, and seeing how he started last season to where he is now is just so impressive. The kid just craves greatness. 

22 minutes ago, Mark F said:

yes it was posted here. in the last few weeks. cant be bothered to go find it. 

called lucky, and a bad coach. as he closes in on passing kindly Cal for wins.

Never heard bad coach either...has some glaring flaws and won some games despite it due to tip notch starters....never heard anyone say he a bad coach overall...but has flaws..much like other great coaches have had

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The ground Parker made up for that game saving tackle is insane.

Could this be the game that wakes the Bombers up and gets their mojo back?

I was seeing shades of the milt miracle in edm for a second from the wrong side. Then Parker exploded and made that tackle. Probably the most underrated play of the year. That was a monster play. 

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

Never heard bad coach either...has some glaring flaws and won some games despite it due to tip notch starters....never heard anyone say he a bad coach overall...but has flaws..much like other great coaches have had

luck is the residue of hard work. I haven’t seen any one say he’s a bad coach either. Even the greenback trolls. 
 Hc includes a lot of roles and mos is great in many of them. Not roster management, but still many. Being either a player coach or an authoritarian has diminishing returns. Mos needs to take the next step and figure out what it takes to overhaul a veteran club. That’s always the final lesson for great coaches to work on, and the hardest. Going to a guy like biggie and saying you need him to do and give more when he bleeds blue n gold and has lead winning soo much here is crazy hard. But it has to be done. 

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

These are the Bombers totals that Brady is chasing:

Most Rushing Yards – Season

Most Yards from Scrimmage, one season

• 2,207 - Robert Mimbs (1991, 1769 yards rushing, 438 yards receiving)
  • 2,140 - Willard Reaves (1984, 1,733 yards rushing, 407 yards receiving)
  • 2,102 - Charles Roberts (2003, 1,554 yards rushing, 548 yards receiving)
  • 2,098 - Charles Roberts (2005, 1,624 yards rushing, 474 yards receiving)
  • 2,020 - Charles Roberts (2006, 1,609 yards rushing, 411 yards receiving)

8 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

They should ......not to pump anyones tires.....

I don't pump tires based on anything but skill and use ...like I said for weeks and weeks Parker should be on roster ..and would have started if not for injury...confirmed by Younger...look what he done since given chance again...picked up from his good play closing out 2022...and is even better.

I based it on last yr tape...his speed...closing ability...pure tackling skill and hustle and his loose hips and being probably the most fluid db we had practicing moving in and out of cuts and change of direction..and ability to redirect....wasn't a hate on Holm like others claimed....just a matter of he was a better refined db with way more upside to boot...many moaned and rolled eyes...said hadn't played in 2 yrs...what makes u think he any better...on and on and on....proof in the pudding and he likely saved our season taking down Rhymes...as if we lost that..we weren't getting first and doubt we pulled off 2 straight just to get to the cup

57 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

These are the Bombers totals that Brady is chasing:

Most Rushing Yards – Season

Most Yards from Scrimmage, one season

• 2,207 - Robert Mimbs (1991, 1769 yards rushing, 438 yards receiving)
  • 2,140 - Willard Reaves (1984, 1,733 yards rushing, 407 yards receiving)
  • 2,102 - Charles Roberts (2003, 1,554 yards rushing, 548 yards receiving)
  • 2,098 - Charles Roberts (2005, 1,624 yards rushing, 474 yards receiving)
  • 2,020 - Charles Roberts (2006, 1,609 yards rushing, 411 yards receiving)

God Roberts was a ******* rock star.