Bombers at Lions- very early talk

Nolby

24 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

So... 

Anyone else concerned that next week is a bye week? We haven't won a game before a bye week, this year.

If we can’t break tendencies to win this game we aren’t championship material. I am concerned that we’ve gone soft and long in the tooth. Guess we will see. 

30 minutes ago, Booch said:

yup....huge addition back to the lineup...and last I remember BC was actually scared to even kick it to him...so not even touching the ball we are going to be starting off in better field position than we would have been if one of the other guys had to field a kickoff

I wouldn’t kick it to him either. 

Im going to be watching the amount of shifts and motion plays we use on offence. Especially now with grant back who we throw in the package every soo often, and Demski on the verge of his first 1k season. We used a bunch of play action wr screens last week to keep the intermediate pass game going. It’s been great in the past for us too, but when we lean on it too much we see picks. Motion really helps keep the D from jumping route trees and opens those screens up for big plays. 

I don't know guys. I agree having Grant back in the lineup is a huge boost... But an emotional one. I don't expect he'll be lights out first game back.

Anyways Bombers need to play their best and most.complete game of the year on Friday. Protect the ball, run it often, and stop forcing the big play.  Defence needs to get pressure on VAJ consistently.

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I don't want to believe osh is playing favorite but he is and imo has been more of a prick this year. Dude really is giving me Paul Maurice vibes. That's all good for a year or 2 but eventually players become complacent.  It wouldn't shock me if the room isn't as tight as they say. 

he totally is.....or he scared to take him off....just another lame Depth Chart...especially with BC's full compliment on offence...Lawrence for Clements should have been a no brainer...Burtenshaw ...an actual Fullback for stupid stupid STUPID use of Jackson and then another DE or Fox....Unbelievable...and Look for Krmdi to have his lunch eaten all night...and then they give him the empty sandwhich bag to toss out for them.....This could get ugly fast with a worn out front 4...and way too much Thomas and Bennett 

Hope that Grant keeps us at the 50 yard line on average for drives and the mad dialed in ZC shows up

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Yup BA backs up halfbacks and corners.

which really isn't ideal to be honest....unless he plays differently than has been at safety

Just now, Goalie said:

Our starting safety backups corners and halfback? Ok what If BA goes down and Rose goes down. 

we get gouged and embarrased...what if Willie Or Jeffcoat goes down?...Or walker?..Basically have fat out of shape Jake all game and wayyyyyyyy too much Bennett running around doing absolutely nothing

Just now, BomberBall said:

Man oh man, I know none of us were expecting to see Jackson pulled from the lineup, but it’s still really frustrating.  If a DB goes down, we’re in big trouble, and it’s completely unnecessary.

SmugShea will have a comment....all our guys are first team and starters...so we all good...Aka Hallett...Kelley...Exume....Great ST guys....not even close to starter material at HB...Corner...Sam....We have BA to cover all those spots, and from what I have seen this yr for most part....he could be a liability there against a group like the Lions will be trotting out

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

SmugShea will have a comment....all our guys are first team and starters...so we all good...Aka Hallett...Kelley...Exume....Great ST guys....not even close to starter material at HB...Corner...Sam....We have BA to cover all those spots, and from what I have seen this yr for most part....he could be a liability there against a group like the Lions will be trotting out

Osh is smug sure but constantly calling him stupid names makes you an ass hole. Regardless of how many players you are "boys" with. The childish insults aren't really necessary are they. We are 11 and 4. Not 4 and 11. 

Edited by Goalie