FajOuettes @ Bombers: Week Of Thread

Noeller

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Sun and Cloud. High 25.  Hell of a day for a 'ball game....... jam the place!! 

Also, frig I can't wait to get home for BB!! 

You can pick up some of these bad boys.

(I'm not sure how to post pics)

https://www.tcb.beer/sk-dozen

Edited by WinnipegGordo

27 minutes ago, Noeller said:

no BA37 would certainly change things for the roster...........

We better not start two ni dbs I swear. 
Id put Darby at S and Parker at will with Kramdi as a back up. 
 I bet Cole would be an absolute menace at S as well. He’s smart, nasty, and crazy athletic. Kyrie would be really good at it too imo. 

34 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Id put Darby at S and Parker at will with Kramdi as a back up. 
 I bet Cole would be an absolute menace at S as well. He’s smart, nasty, and crazy athletic. Kyrie would be really good at it too imo. 

Love to see Cole back there ,dude has the tools to be a hell of a safety.

39 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

saw this and realized who the safety will be............................ 

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Hallet's, but probably not the ideal starting S this week when we have other options....

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, everyone's been sharing that with me the past couple days... ha ha. Definitely a fantastic marketing idea. Have seen a few Gappers online already tweaked about it... you love to see it.

CDN media

It is not bad - unfortunately I have never had a TCB that I liked so I will let the rest of y’all enjoy the whistle and the flag. 

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

It is not bad - unfortunately I have never had a TCB that I liked so I will let the rest of y’all enjoy the whistle and the flag. 

if you're **** talking the Lamplighter Amber right now, we're gonna have some words, bruhhhhh..........

yup....certainly we will put out a lineup thats not our best...just because thats Osh way.

Darby was all-star caliber safety in T.O...so would be the logical choice....and Parker in for BA....another logical choice, so you have backfield coverage in case of injury.

Like others said...Cole would be a great guy back there...but we wont see it....We will prob start 9 Canadians now...and still not roster an extra dlineman to rotate in....or take reg reps as pulling Thomas off the field wont affect the ratio....but we wont.....and I'm sure again..Jackson will eat up a DA spot for 5 to 6 reps a game, and Mcrae will continue to lose the field position battle, and possibly this game cough one up....cause thats the Osh way

He yammered on about Hallet practicing hard...guys like seeing him out there...yadda yadda yadda...well I sure they feel same way about all their other teammates too....I thought this week may be a depth chart to look forward to, but am sure tomorrow will be another bummer

My guess only.... 

Gauthier for Burtenshaw
Parker for Alexander (if he can't go) 

at Safety, Hallett starts, Parker rotates (and probably get some turns at  return game)
at SAM, the usual - Kramdi starts, Darby and/or Exume rotates 
... and Jackson still will be in the lineup 

as much as we would like a better line-up, I think that's what will happen 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

saw this and realized who the safety will be............................ 

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Hallet's, but probably not the ideal starting S this week when we have other options....

Ugh figures. Disappointing and gross. 

I like Hallett. Damn fine role guy. Tough smart blood n guts. Not what we need at S at all.