FajOuettes @ Bombers: Week Of Thread

Noeller

6 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Gauthier should be ready to go for Thursday.

Adding Gauthier and hopefully soon Miler to the ST's will be huge, not to mention we can then use a useful guy as a DA in place of Jackson.....so maybe Haba is ready then, or if not we try Garbutt to see what he brings, or give Fox start number 2...if none of those options is used on Jackson then Osh seriously needs a slap upside his head when Miller....who was our fullback and knows the offence better than Jackson is back on roster.

I sure Gauthier would replace Burtenshaw....Slide Parker in for Mcrae.....hopefully Hansen soon for I would guess Mauro as thats the only option, and we be cooking with fire.....Clements will also be in mix soon to, so not sure what we do there with him as well 

field position...or lack there of it on the swings on change of possessions, and craptacular punting has been killing us now for 4,...5 games....and needs to be addressed.....Obviously some the guys on teams aren't getting it done, so why are they continually trotted out there?...And obviously Jackson isn't making a difference on them, as I don't think he has registered a tackle....maybe 1....

47 minutes ago, Booch said:

assumed as much....that lil extra rest now, will pay off down stretch so nothing is lingering

Now let’s hear about some possible other minor adjustments....Hello Parker....Hi there Mr Fox....

Bet we don’t make any changes other than Zach LOL

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Bet we don’t make any changes other than Zach LOL

prob not....just keep getting away with escaping with victories where if we just shored up a position here or there, we likely wouldn't have to....I am almost betting that when Miller is back....our actual fullback Osh will pull a diff canadian off to get Miller on, and keep Jackson on as well for no apparent or intelligent reason whatsoever, and guys like Parker...Fox...Haba...just waste away....and likely walk away from here next yr

Same with Mcrae...we been losing the filed position game badly....he is making some gaffs...which have yet to cost us...but will, sooner than later so we can use him 4 or 5 times on offence....and really.....with no major impact on outcome of the game...we have more than enough change of pace running between BO...Sheed and Demski....Mcrae is a waste when we need help elsewhere on the roster...Same can almost be said with Dobson and Eli...sure they are a awesome luxury to have, and do their role well....but how often are they used at same time?..carry 7 is a luxury, one most teams dont use or bother with...not a dire need...they use that extra body to shore up a lean area

Edited by Booch

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

field position...or lack there of it on the swings on change of possessions, and craptacular punting has been killing us now for 4,...5 games....and needs to be addressed.....Obviously some the guys on teams aren't getting it done, so why are they continually trotted out there?...And obviously Jackson isn't making a difference on them, as I don't think he has registered a tackle....maybe 1....

We gave the sarcastic clap for Jackson getting a stat on one of the big stamps returns. He exists!

5 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Id be shocked if Gauthier doesnt play of Thursday.

Parker is doing a fair share of punt returning today. I wouldn't be surprised if he is rostered in place of Cole.

and that in itself would be a dumb move, as Cole takes quality reps on defense...is killer on teams....and backs up linebacker spots....the smart and obvious move is Jackson or MCrae...but we all know how this will likely pan out

I hate the city of Montreal with a passion. On one of my first work trips as a young man my wallet got stolen on a gentleman's night out on the town. It was a real pain in the arse to replace everything and the rest of the trip was so stressful and tense. One never been back and I blame the city and have never forgiven them. Down with the Als, down with the Habs!

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

We gave the sarcastic clap for Jackson getting a stat on one of the big stamps returns. He exists!

great team guy...awesome story....but at this juncture if he can't take solid reps on defence....he is a waste...Plus when we bring him in on offence it means one of Schoen or Lawler has to leave field...again....such a dumb way to cripple the offence from a playmaker when you don't have to

Just now, Pepper_Brooks said:

I hate the city of Montreal with a passion. On one of my first work trips as a young man my wallet got stolen on a gentleman's night out on the town. It was a real pain in the arse to replace everything and the rest of the trip was so stressful and tense. One never been back and I blame the city and have never forgiven them. Down with the Als, down with the Habs!

thats what u get for going to tittty bars where seedy patrons accumulate

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

and that in itself would be a dumb move, as Cole takes quality reps on defense...is killer on teams....and backs up linebacker spots....the smart and obvious move is Jackson or MCrae...but we all know how this will likely pan out

Yeah, I just mentioned Cole as Gauthier as another linebacker will be coming on. Cole is on the punt return team today so it's not likely he comes off.

McCrae is still doing lots of returning and Jackson is getting lots of work on both sides of the ball so they will prolly both be playing.

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

thats what u get for going to tittty bars where seedy patrons accumulate

It's referred to as indulging in the local cultural scene. I had my wallet ready to compensate the "cultural performers," but it vanished by the time I returned to the hotel! The boss wasn't pleased having to cover my expenses for the rest of the week. Fortunately, my wife found this story incredibly amusing and took delight in sharing it with our friends and family, much to my chagrin.

10 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

What the heck was with taking Lawler out so much on second down? Mind boggling you'd take one of the top receivers out so much. Was Buck drunk?

some play maker has to come out when u use a fullback who is one of your DA's....so makes t even more stupid that we choose to do this