FajOuettes @ Bombers: Week Of Thread

Noeller

54 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

I hate the city of Montreal with a passion. On one of my first work trips as a young man my wallet got stolen on a gentleman's night out on the town. It was a real pain in the arse to replace everything and the rest of the trip was so stressful and tense. One never been back and I blame the city and have never forgiven them. Down with the Als, down with the Habs!

Chez Paree strikes again

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Bet we don’t make any changes other than Zach LOL

you wash your mouth out right now.....lol..........IF we don't somebody has to tell Osh to give his head a shake to make sure the marbles are all still there.....At least throw something different at the Als. to give them something to think about... would be nice

23 minutes ago, Stickem said:

you wash your mouth out right now.....lol..........IF we don't somebody has to tell Osh to give his head a shake to make sure the marbles are all still there.....At least throw something different at the Als. to give them something to think about... would be nice

Parker in for Kramdi and Gauthier for Jackson would make a lot of sense. 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was really hoping Redhawk Randy was going to turn out (and maybe he still will yet) but, to my eyes at least, it seems like he's out of position a lot and getting burned on coverage....

Right from get go aid that was a pointless switch and does nothing...and the fact we dont take advantage of the extra Canadian starter and utilize an import more often in rotation on the dline, and sit Thomas more is also baffling....and if anything he seems to be seeing more reps...and just doesn't have it any more...and I cringe everytime they put him off the edge, as he basically has no contain ability or athleticism to kick outside and force a play out wide for a loss....just crippling ourselves...like what thought process has gone into doing that, other than it's because we only have 6 lineman, so we have to....crazy stupid 

3 hours ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

I hate the city of Montreal with a passion. On one of my first work trips as a young man my wallet got stolen on a gentleman's night out on the town. It was a real pain in the arse to replace everything and the rest of the trip was so stressful and tense. One never been back and I blame the city and have never forgiven them. Down with the Als, down with the Habs!

I love the city of Montreal,  I had the chance to spend a week earlier this year and it's a beautiful city with a lively downtown.   What I hate about Montreal is the annoying fan(s) who blare the air horns and whatever else during each home game.   It really diminishes the experience on tv and I can only imagine how much worst it is in person. 

41 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I love the city of Montreal,  I had the chance to spend a week earlier this year and it's a beautiful city with a lively downtown.   What I hate about Montreal is the annoying fan(s) who blare the air horns and whatever else during each home game.   It really diminishes the experience on tv and I can only imagine how much worst it is in person. 

I've been back a few times, it is quite lovely if you ignore their sticky fingers and obnoxious horns.

43 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I was there for the game last year where the air horn issue first became a thing. I didn’t notice them at all. Mind you, we were near field level. 

4 hours ago, Booch said:

prob not....just keep getting away with escaping with victories where if we just shored up a position here or there, we likely wouldn't have to....I am almost betting that when Miller is back....our actual fullback Osh will pull a diff canadian off to get Miller on, and keep Jackson on as well for no apparent or intelligent reason whatsoever, and guys like Parker...Fox...Haba...just waste away....and likely walk away from here next yr

Same with Mcrae...we been losing the filed position game badly....he is making some gaffs...which have yet to cost us...but will, sooner than later so we can use him 4 or 5 times on offence....and really.....with no major impact on outcome of the game...we have more than enough change of pace running between BO...Sheed and Demski....Mcrae is a waste when we need help elsewhere on the roster...Same can almost be said with Dobson and Eli...sure they are a awesome luxury to have, and do their role well....but how often are they used at same time?..carry 7 is a luxury, one most teams dont use or bother with...not a dire need...they use that extra body to shore up a lean area

He’s such a bad punt returner. Maybe we will see injury re balancing which Would be nice. Though I doubt we bench gmc till grant is back sadly. 

4 hours ago, Booch said:

and that in itself would be a dumb move, as Cole takes quality reps on defense...is killer on teams....and backs up linebacker spots....the smart and obvious move is Jackson or MCrae...but we all know how this will likely pan out

Parker for gmc, Jackson off and gauthier on then an imp dl for Bennett would be great. 
Cole is gonna be some thing special at lber eventually. 

20 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Interesting comment during Zach's interview today when he said protecting the quaterback has never been a priority in the league. 

He very strongly said the same thing when Masoli  got killed last season.  

This is my no. 1 complaint about the league.  Lip service. That’s it. Sure looked like crum was dazed the other day. Nothing.

league does not give a shyt.    It is Plain as day. 

Edited by Mark F

7 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Rather play Evans. Fajardo can atleast show flashes and win games. Evans is poop.

we so up in Faj's head he will be his classic spinning around aimlessly running into pressure and throwing up chuck and duck lame passes self.....

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Rather play Evans. Fajardo can atleast show flashes and win games. Evans is poop.

Evans just won two starts.  Dangerous with legs, better intermediate pass game with Evans, better handle on pressure with Evans.  Kind of surprised they are eager to go back with the momentum they've built on O the past two weeks with their run game that is non-existent with Fajardo.

I'm happy to play Fajardo, especially if he's banged up.