Bombers at Ottawa

Jpan85

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Don't forget there's extra draft picks available to the team that uses the loophole least. It's something at least....

Isn’t it to the team that starts or has the most ni reps or some thing? I expect late in the season we will see significant padding from teams with no reason left to win. 

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

thing about Mcrae...All his touches at CentalFlorida....zero fumbles...406 carries...33 receptions....6 returns....I not too worried

I don’t think he will get hurt or drop the rock. And I’m hopefully he will be solid catching punts. Can’t ask much more than that from a guy with soo few reps. 

6 minutes ago, bluto said:

In general, or about football in particular?

His bit about culture and art was an interesting take.

As someone else suggested, it appears someone is using ChatGPT to post with that account.

Not suggesting anything, but a certain user also returned after a long hiatus upon this user's debut.

13 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Calling me “intellectually bankrupt” would be an ad hominem attack. 

So here we are. 

Quite honestly I do not care what this guy thinks - I’ve never seen him say anything interesting or insightful.

Fascinating perspective. Feel free to reach out when you finally grasp the basic concepts of player substitutions 😂

3 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

As someone else suggested, it appears someone is using ChatGPT to post with that account.

Not suggesting anything, but a certain user also returned after a long hiatus upon this user's debut.

Lol. Who? This website is quite peculiar and insular, except for a handful of exceptionally insightful contributors.

Edited by Pepper_Brooks

30 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

Fascinating perspective. Feel free to reach out when you finally grasp the basic concepts of player substitutions 😂

Lol. Who? This website is quite peculiar and insular, except for a handful of exceptionally insightful contributors.

Reach out when you grasp reading comprehension. 

Actually - don’t. 

13 minutes ago, Nolby said:

This popcorn is tasting better and better with each quoted new comment

I've lost interest; I'm too old for internet arguments and finding the right chatgpt prompt is tiring 😉.

I will be joining the large crowd of users who have chosen to ignore this individual.

27 minutes ago, Nolby said:

This popcorn is tasting better and better with each quoted new comment

Nah. I never read his posts. I’ve never seen him add anything coherent - it isn’t worth spending more time on it. 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

This week of the game thread is the most random thread of the year, middle of the off season form. 

Keys to the game this week gotta put our foot on tyries neck, tackle him well and limit offensive mistakes. 

Making Crum prove he can pass has definitely got to be the game plan. 

They have a solid D - I think said D will be on the field all game. Don’t turn the ball over and have the offence come out executing and I could see this being in the bag by halftime. 

2 hours ago, Wideleft said:

Deleting. Not worth the attention he craves. 

Edited by Geebrr

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

I've been thinking about this actually... I wonder if the Bombers are playing the long game on this... knowing if they basically don't use the rule at all for the first half, even 12 games, of the season... they are almost assured to get that bonus draft pick... also, knowing our team can compete without using the rule... then come crunch/playoff time, they start to use it more... maybe I'm overthinking it... but I feel like it's a possibility.

Don't hold your breath, the only time I've heard O'Shea speak on this rule change he expressed the opinion that teams should respect the intent of the rule change and not focus on ways to subvert the spirit of the rule.  8 other coaches, may not agree with his take.

“We will continue to do what’s right for our team. But I do think it’s important that everybody involved in the CFL works together to make sure they’re doing the best for our league.”

https://winnipegsun.com/sports/football/cfl/winnipeg-bluebombers/bombers-oshea-not-a-fan-of-confusion-created-by-cfls-new-nationalized-american-rule

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Nah. I never read his posts. I’ve never seen him add anything coherent - it isn’t worth spending more time on it. 

Making Crum prove he can pass has definitely got to be the game plan. 

They have a solid D - I think said D will be on the field all game. Don’t turn the ball over and have the offence come out executing and I could see this being in the bag by halftime. 

Yep. Looks like the RBs D will be missing 3 guys too. 

ZC has the best passer rating in the league right now. Bombers also have given up 13 sacks - only Elks and Riders are worse in that category. Most, but not all of those can be pinned on the Oline falling asleep at the switch. Hopefully against Redblacks whatever has been ailing Bombers pass protection can be remedied. And hopefully Zach can get rid of the ball faster in the pocket, or they scheme to move the launch point to rollout. Go Blue!

7 hours ago, Doublezero said:

ZC has the best passer rating in the league right now. Bombers also have given up 13 sacks - only Elks and Riders are worse in that category. Most, but not all of those can be pinned on the Oline falling asleep at the switch. Hopefully against Redblacks whatever has been ailing Bombers pass protection can be remedied. And hopefully Zach can get rid of the ball faster in the pocket, or they scheme to move the launch point to rollout. Go Blue!

Yeah but 7 came in 1 game...that aberration of a game that I doubt u see again

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

His garbage is still better than the best game of the year for most QBs in this league. 

The truth is that even if Collaros starts really screwing up, we have no idea if our backups can carry the team. There is good evidence that Prukop sure as spit cannot. So, if Collaros can't get us there, we ain't going anywhere. Period

37 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The truth is that even if Collaros starts really screwing up, we have no idea if our backups can carry the team. There is good evidence that Prukop sure as spit cannot. So, if Collaros can't get us there, we ain't going anywhere. Period

Say hello to any team tho ..pretty much