Bombers at Ottawa

Jpan85

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Don't forget there's extra draft picks available to the team that uses the loophole least. It's something at least....

I think BC has that almost by default.  They can't really use it because they have so few guys who qualify.

Hamilton and the Bombers giving them a run for sure, but we did use Grant for a half dozen snaps.

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Don't forget there's extra draft picks available to the team that uses the loophole least. It's something at least....

That would be an advantage. I don’t recall ever hearing it. 

Anyway - it is crazy what a healthy Jeffcoat and Lawson does to the perception of our DL for me. 

Just gotta hope that JJ can stay on the field the rest of the way. 

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Hamilton has been starting a Canadian such as Kongbo or Bennett and having Davis as the designated national the past few games.

I thought you had to be with the same team for a few years in a row? 

That’s pretty good use

54 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I am ascared that MCrae is too slight to stand up to the pounding returning kicks.

I’m more worried about his hands and decision making returning punts. Lots of small guys have done it in the past. May not hold up for years but he will be fine health wise in the short term. 
 Don’t forget too he’s a rb by trade. Much more durable. 

Just now, Nolby said:

I'm assuming this lack of presence means this doesn't go against our cap? I don't know tons about team caps and things like this.

He's currently on the suspended list, which is basically equivalent to not being on the team, so wouldn't count against the cap.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I've been thinking about this actually... I wonder if the Bombers are playing the long game on this... knowing if they basically don't use the rule at all for the first half, even 12 games, of the season... they are almost assured to get that bonus draft pick... also, knowing our team can compete without using the rule... then come crunch/playoff time, they start to use it more... maybe I'm overthinking it... but I feel like it's a possibility.

20 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I’m more worried about his hands and decision making returning punts. Lots of small guys have done it in the past. May not hold up for years but he will be fine health wise in the short term. 
 Don’t forget too he’s a rb by trade. Much more durable. 

thing about Mcrae...All his touches at CentalFlorida....zero fumbles...406 carries...33 receptions....6 returns....I not too worried

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

It's only ad hominem if you consider being called "weird" an attack.

I personally don't, but It's evident that Geebrr intended it as an assault on my character.

Embracing the peculiar is truly marvelous, while conforming to normality can stifle the essence of art, culture, and individuality.

3 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

I personally don't, but It's evident that Geebrr intended it as an assault on my character.

Embracing the peculiar is truly marvelous, while conforming to normality can stifle the essence of art, culture, and individuality.

From one Pepper Brooks to another:

giphy.gif

Back to ignore.

13 minutes ago, bluto said:

It's only ad hominem if you consider being called "weird" an attack.

Calling me “intellectually bankrupt” would be an ad hominem attack. 

So here we are. 

Quite honestly I do not care what this guy thinks - I’ve never seen him say anything interesting or insightful.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Calling me “intellectually bankrupt” would be an ad hominem attack. 

So here we are. 

Quite honestly I do not care what this guy thinks - I’ve never seen him say anything interesting or insightful.

In general, or about football in particular?

His bit about culture and art was an interesting take.