Bombers at Ottawa

Jpan85

Might be some positive news this week but who knows at this point

n95CjHR9_normal.jpg

Re: Kenny Lawler, the Bombers remain hopeful that things will get resolved this week. But they felt the same hope last week and originally predicted 3-4 weeks, now coming up on 6. Feels like something gets done ahead of Saturday's game vs. Ottawa, but no guarantee.

Further more

Expecting to hear something this week about Kenny Lawler.

30 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Might be some positive news this week but who knows at this point

n95CjHR9_normal.jpg

Re: Kenny Lawler, the Bombers remain hopeful that things will get resolved this week. But they felt the same hope last week and originally predicted 3-4 weeks, now coming up on 6. Feels like something gets done ahead of Saturday's game vs. Ottawa, but no guarantee.

Further more

Expecting to hear something this week about Kenny Lawler.

“Remain hopeful” reads as they literally hope something happens, as opposed to they think something might happen.

Essentially another, “no update”.

11 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I’d be surprised if he was playing Saturday. 

Can we wager on this site? If I were to wager he ain’t playing this week, the bombers would announce within 5 minutes that he is.

He ain’t playing this week. 

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Sad - but true. As bad as we played in most areas. 

Looked like he rapped his knuckles on someone's helmet.....damn bad timing....I think we had them till then..... MBT is a little odd and comes up with some nuggets at times like...' I'm waiting for extraterrestial to pick me up one day'......He's an 'interesting' character for sure....Ottawa could use him...

Edited by Stickem

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Bag-of-cats crazy is being polite about it......

Personally, I've always been something of a fan of McLeod. In a world overrun by predictable sound bite athletes, there's a unaired mystique to how he effortlessly embodies his true self, seemingly guided by a higher force, unfazed by the judgments of the media or fans. 

6 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

Personally, I've always been something of a fan of McLeod. In a world overrun by predictable sound bite athletes, there's a unaired mystique to how he effortlessly embodies his true self, seemingly guided by a higher force, unfazed by the judgments of the media or fans. 

It's just too perfect...

1 hour ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

Yes, that is a precise encapsulation of his humanity. 

1 hour ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

As I said before- "entetaining".