2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

7 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

I was just coming here to post that...... ha ha. Apparently Trevor Harris said the same thing in The Gap...that they might have 3 or 4 guys hit 1000 yards. Best of luck with all that fellas.........

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was just coming here to post that...... ha ha. Apparently Trevor Harris said the same thing in The Gap...that they might have 3 or 4 guys hit 1000 yards. Best of luck with all that fellas.........

At least TH said that there are 4 or 5 potential 1000 yard receivers... I took it as there are receivers capable of hitting 1k, not like KJ saying they can have 4 different 1k receivers in the same year...

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

watching Doug Brown hit him so incredibly hard.

I went to one of the games ricky played. The way I remember it, the entire bomber defence was tackling him all at once.  It was pretty funny. couldnt gain a yard.

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I also remember watching 3 or 4 bombers crush him every time he got the ball.

at least that many

Edited by Mark F

14 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I enjoyed watching Ricky get handled up here then go back down and have some very good years in the nfl, but all I remember of him was being very respectful and positive towards the cfl. Both before and after. Talking trash like that about how much production he’d put up isn’t very Ricky Williams. 

Yeah, same. Don't know why Noeller said what he did as Williams never trash talked the CFL. The guy was respectful when he played up here. 

18 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'm not asking anything. I'm a bit confused on the mental gymnastics it takes to go from "player answering question about what he'd like to do" to "Player signing a contract based on producing all time stats" lol. I don't even know where to begin with that honestly.

Every single WR in the CFL should want the same thing and I suspect they all do. Mitchell was just the one asked a question.

He should focus on getting 1000 yards first. 

Been a lot of receivers who come up here and have a decent stretch of games and then drop off map. 

We will see where he lands. 

Over in Calgary, receiver Reggie Begelton is talking about having four players crack the 1,000-yard mark, something that has been done only four times in league history.

That raised an eyebrow or two in the Winnipeg camp.

“He can say it,” Lawler said. “Now it’s about doing it. So we’ll see. That’s what’s great about this group. No one cares about that. We don’t care who the 1,000-yard receivers are.”