Coddled Dome Dwellers @ Back 2 Back Champs: The Week Of Thread

Noeller

12 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Getting the crew back together for some serious reps..........excellent.....Ellingson definitely needs the work and its great to see Woli and Jeffcoat back.....Hopefully Wilson can return ...that would be a huge plus

toss in a houston...and FDamn

14 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Tell me you have been married for 20 plus years, without telling me you've been married for 20 plus years....

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You can't tell??

I can tell. :) 

It's a meme thing. You've let someone know something without explicitly telling someone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyJcpyiP_DSIAiRs1T9fT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSHXHTGb8foccS6-iuP_6

Tell me you have **** GM who doesn't know how to a team, without telling me you have **** GM who doesn't know how to build a team.

Ff3mSrBXkAAqGA0?format=jpg&name=medium
Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

Hey guys, not sure if you heard this yet, but Farhan says Rourke Rourke, Rourkey Rourkey Rourke Rourke. Also, it looks like Rourke Rourke Rourke-meister Rourke-amatic Rourkey Rourke Rourke is going to Rourke Rourke in the Rourke. I hope Rourke doesn't Rourke too hard and Rourke his Rourke.

25 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I can tell. :) 

It's a meme thing. You've let someone know something without explicitly telling someone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyJcpyiP_DSIAiRs1T9fT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSHXHTGb8foccS6-iuP_6

Tell me you have **** GM who doesn't know how to prioritize an O-Line, without telling me you have **** GM who doesn't know how to prioritize an O-Line

Ff3mSrBXkAAqGA0?format=jpg&name=medium

man thats soooo funny and so legit...what a bunch of scmucks....goood thing Dan Clarke was brought back to solidify "the group" standing there off to the right looking for something to block...or just going "huuuh???"

25 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Hey guys, not sure if you heard this yet, but Farhan says Rourke Rourke, Rourkey Rourkey Rourke Rourke. Also, it looks like Rourke Rourke Rourke-meister Rourke-amatic Rourkey Rourke Rourke is going to Rourke Rourke in the Rourke. I hope Rourke doesn't Rourke too hard and Rourke his Rourke.

Oh Really? Tell Me More - Willy Wonka Sarcasm Meme | Make a Meme

Najee Harris has done nothing...and looks like crap.....and he had minor Linsfranc issues compared to Rourke.....I sooooo hope they rush him back....will hamper them more than Adams and he will be a sitting duck...and first time he needs to escape and is clobbered, or has a dlineman on his back pulling him down he is done...also...he will be jittery in pocket most likely and forcing stuff too soon....I'm sure our defense is just giddy waiting for that...100% healthy Rourke looked average at best against us

IIRC our last ever game against Mike Reilly was last yrs 45-0 beatdown. As tough as Reilly is, he was chased from the field, and replaced by Rourke (who lasted a short period) before he was pulled and replaced by…the injured Mike Reilly. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost