Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT

Nolby

51 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah...OLine seems to be finally gelling now...and Couture back should totally solidify it...CGY dline and front 7 is no joke ..so that was a good barometer of where they at.. especially with CGY coming off a bye.... interesting tidbit...if we crap bed and split rest of games this season which is highly improbable...we end up 13-5...

Easily the best game from the ol this year. 
 I feel like kola has struggled with snap timing and snapping catchable balls. The centre impacts the offense in soo many ways people don’t see. The qb centre relationship is like a pitcher and catcher but it isn’t talked about nearly as much. 
Couture and the wrs getting healthy plus more of Brady running like last night and this offense will be unstoppable. 

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I feel like kola has struggled with snap timing and snapping catchable balls. The centre impacts the offense in soo many ways people don’t see. The qb centre relationship is like a pitcher and catcher but it isn’t talked about nearly as much. 
Couture and the wrs getting healthy plus more of Brady running like last night and this offense will be unstoppable. 

Of all the really bright points from the game, my favourite was the running game and protection. 

If Oliveira can rush for 4 or more per carry consistently, combined with out passing game, we are going to be a nightmare for D coordinators. 

18 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

I would like to point out that as of right now, we have more points in the standings than the entire eastern division combined.

And I would like to point out that almost half of the wins that East teams have, have come against Sask. 

7 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Overall I am pretty impressed with what our backup Centre is doing.  Looking at other Cs around the league, he is playing competently IMO

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...and now we engaging Bailey...we just starting to click it seems

A healthy oline with ZC being ZC..and Ellingson..Schoen..Demski...Woli...Bailey and hopefully an Agudosi at some point along with Grant for the stretch run...who isn't pumped about that...

And with money under the Cap to add for the stretch run. 

I don’t have a lot to add that hasn’t been said but Brady O was a beast last night. I think it started last week when he started to keep his feet churning when he made contact and saw some success doing that. He reminded me of Harris running with a chip on his shoulder more than I’ve ever seen last night. 

Oh and Suitor; **** off already you lousy POS colour “analyst “. How about getting on board with the fact that our team is leaps and bounds better than anyone else in the league. 

4 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

I don’t have a lot to add that hasn’t been said but Brady O was a beast last night. I think it started last week when he started to keep his feet churning when he made contact and saw some success doing that. He reminded me of Harris running with a chip on his shoulder more than I’ve ever seen last night. 

Oh and Suitor; **** off already you lousy POS colour “analyst “. How about getting on board with the fact that our team is leaps and bounds better than anyone else in the league. 

They’ve got three wide to the left side that’s called trips formation! Just the worst. 

Suitor just kept pumping Carey with all his might...totally ignoring Oliviera...don't get me wrong..Carey is best back in league but throw your narrative aside and call the game..and what's going on in the moment...putz

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Brady mentioned on the post game show how he isn't tip toeing anymore. Just getting the ball and running.

Yeah...said was looking for the home run every carry...and it showed bigtime with his runs...last night..took ball...ran ball..hard...and aggressively....now keep that up

One other thing that can't be overlooked...Woli...just pure clutch and was lethal in blocking for others...total unsung hero...game in and out...and true team FIFO guy..could care less about stats...just wins and Schoen needing a haircut haha...that was good sideline humour

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Suitor just kept pumping Carey with all his might...totally ignoring Oliviera...don't get me wrong..Carey is best back in league but throw your narrative aside and call the game..and what's going on in the moment...putz

Yeah...said was looking for the home run every carry...and it showed bigtime with his runs...last night..took ball...ran ball..hard...and aggressively....now keep that up

My favourite was him pumping Carey, when it was Philpot that ran the ball “Oh, that was Philpot in for Carey that time, still good yardage on first down. “

2 minutes ago, Blue and Gold87 said:

Just saw bo levi's comments after the game on 3downnation. 

Love that he said what he did, he'll be in for a surprise when we are fully healthy. 

10 bucks next game we knock him out of game...why poke a bear ..so dumb

12 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Brady mentioned on the post game show how he isn't tip toeing anymore. Just getting the ball and running.

Making a difference for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

10 bucks next game we knock him out of game...why poke a bear ..so dumb

Pretty arrogant despite beating Montreal, Hamilton, and Edmonton. 

4 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Making a difference for sure. 

Pretty arrogant despite beating Montreal, Hamilton, and Edmonton. 

Yeah really...sure they gave us a run...but still...no wins...that's as good as they can prob play...we can play better....and that's without 6 missing starters

Great to see Brady O come alive and put it to the stumps....He definitely picked up some key first downs ....with the driving tough hitting in the middle that I knew he was capable of....Zack was his usual on the money passing game....I have to say that this club has the best depth of any club in the CFL...Missing key pieces and we just keep on tickin'.....Bo was on his game but his comments of 'I beat this team thousands of times' after the game AND I'll see them in the playoffs was quite laughable....Bo Levi seems to have missed the old saying of...'what have you done lately'  ...I'm sure Cal fans are mulling that one over

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Couple time oliviera just trucked a would be tackler. That's how you do a run game.

Yup. It isn’t always just going to be our line blowing people off the line. 

Gotta make a few guys miss or run them over once in awhile.

He has the talent, he just needs to become consistent. 

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah really...sure they gave us a run...but still...no wins...that's as good as they can prob play...we can play better....and that's without 6 missing starters

Exactly. Hell, Edmonton arguably gave us a run. They are not right there with us talent wise. 

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Our recievers too this game picked it up a level in the run blocking..and that one play with Bryant out front just throwing aside a CGy defender was gold

There was a hilarious angle of that where Big Stan wipes out one guy and keeps going, then you see him roll up in front of Brady O 15 yards down field out of bounds  coming from off screen 😂

Bryant getting out there looking to party 

I loved the one line BLM said after the game; "They're a well coached football team, and they show you what you don't do well". 

He brought up twice how well prepared we are. Nice compliment to the coaching staff.

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Our recievers too this game picked it up a level in the run blocking..and that one play with Bryant out front just throwing aside a CGy defender was gold

Lol, yeah. It was like he grabbed him by the collar and back of his pants and threw him out of the way.