Week Six: Non Champ Games

4 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Evans certainly part of the problem…. gotta also ask if he isn’t also the -result- of the pre-existing ticat culture problem (i.e. lawrence, banks etc)

Kinda like the Riders in a lot of ways. Players in Hamilton seem to be running the asylum. Evans allowed to sulk, pout, point fingers & cry when things go wrong. He should have been read the riot act back in 19 after the Grey Cup. He hasn't changed. Still a self centred athlete who thinks everything revolves around him. I'm really not impressed with Evans at all. Especially after he had to be consoled by Nick Arbuckle who has his own problems.

BREAKING NEWS

”Saskatchewan Roughriders to join XFL after excommunication from Canadian Football League”

In all seriousness though, these helmet swing incidents are a game ejection in the rule book, but the refs and the league are pillow soft on enforcing them.  How bad would Dinwiddie or Richardson have been hurt if that overhead helmet swing actually connected on one of them?

Mcspitty shouldn’t have even been allowed to play.  

Edited by BigBlueFanatic
Duke Williams is a tool

It seems to me that Masoli and Evans were both better when they were together, because both were inconsistent, sometimes injured, and needed to be benched at certain points. Now separated as definite starters on their respective teams, neither seem as formidable. It'll be interesting to see if and how Masoli rebounds from this latest injury.

Couple thoughts on that shittshow...the riders are a joke of an organization and that head coach has zero control and obvious gets zero respect... embarrassing to say the least for the league..

How Douchewilliams wasn't ejected is baffling...and if he isn't suspended...and multiple games when u factor in the spitting....again...then something is wrong....just a total garbage human....and I see why he backed Marino as they cut out of the same cloth...guy yaps all game...is a dirty p.o.s and ain't worth the headaches...or that 275k...that's the funny part.

Faj...is the biggest pussssie in the league....a whiner....a good actor on his major injury and basically a weak loser...plain and simple

Never seen a team Yap...take after whistle penalties..and just act like classless losers more than them..T.O is a close second....but Sask is embarassing...I actually feel for AH going from here..to that..poor guy...c'mon pinball do the right thing and trade him home

Suitor needs to go...he's a joke...and should be out out to pasture....Jake Thomas gets grabbed and thrown into a QB...and that RTP because he needs to be in control of his body at all time...but Lanier can launch himself....on his own like a torpedo...at MBT after he throws a pass....but that shouldn't have been RTP?? Can't have it both ways loser...that alone is proof he's a) and idiot b) a Homer or c) has no clue what he says game to game...and Oakman...tackled to ground as the Faj steps into him...so all he has is legs to tackle .what .he supposed to just let him run by?? ..what a moron

Sask will win nothing with that online..it's also embarrassing..and their DBs are pourous....T.O can actually be good if they loose the stupidity and play like pros....Sask can't cause they full of holes and flaws .a lot of it character . ..and a big flaw wears the head set...that game was just pathetic..but ended gloriously lol

Honestly, spitting in someone’s face- the league is lucky this did not turn into a full out fist fight .

So today Richardson got a helmet thrown at his head and spit on twice. 

Give this guy POTW  for not absolutely going postal. 

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I’m done with Duke Williams too. $275k to spit in faces and throw tantrums. Give me a break. Makes me not wanna watch anymore games.

I feel for good fans such as yourself.