Week Six: Non Champ Games

Just now, greenrider55 said:

Christ almighty. I could’ve won that game for the Riders. Hand the damn ball off, protect it. Don’t telegraph your pass. Fajardo makes any pass look so difficult. Done with him. Completely done.

Well his knee IS a problem. Lmao

Riderfans calling the CFL a joke and a clown show.

#selfawarewolves

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Thanks to the Argos today & our win last night, the rest of the Westwern Division is now officially in chase mode as we have a 2 game lead over the Riders & the Stamps. Three game lead over the Lions.

Those games in hand would count as 1/2 games, but the point still stands. Good spot to be.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'd be really shocked if he is fired.

I think Condell has to be on the chopping block though.

0-5 will be a Steinhauer firing before Tommy Condell I'm thinking. Hamilton has regressed ever since their 2019 season and they kept the wrong qb.

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Dane Evans has to grow a set & start acting as well as playing like a leader. Not this, "Boo hoo. Wahhh, Poor me" bullshit. Toughen up, quit crying & own it. Or retire & do something else.  To me, Evans is a major part of the problems the Ti Cats have.

Evans certainly part of the problem…. gotta also ask if he isn’t also the result of the pre-existing ticat culture problem (i.e. lawrence, banks etc)

Edited by BigBlueFanatic