BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT

Nolby

8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Willie checking in 

What happened? Where’s Kid Canada? 

It wasn't his greatest game, but putting up almost 300 yards, with 3 TDs, 2 INTs and a 64% completion percentage are still decent numbers.  I've seen other other QBs put up numbers like those and manage to win because their defense showed up.

Just now, CrazyCanuck89 said:

It wasn't his greatest game, but putting up almost 300 yards, with 3 TDs, 2 INTs and a 64% completion percentage are still decent numbers.  I've seen other other QBs put up numbers like those and manage to win because their defense showed up.

He is alright but those weren’t drives. 
most of his yards came off jump balls, broken plays 

Just now, Mr. Perfect said:

Imagine....imagine thinking a Rick Campbell led team with a rookie quarterback was going to beat a Mike O'Shea coached team with Zach Collaros. People need to step back and keep things in perspective a little.

BC playing their best out of the gate and 3-0 

We were playing meh and 4-0 

We are on an upward trajectory 

Just now, GCJenks said:

@Boochcalled it this morning. I felt the same but didn’t want to say it out loud and jinx them, like TSN did to Leggio. 

Glad that is behind us, now we. Can just go on pounding on the rest of the league. 

He sure did. I had my reservations till they talked mad trash before the game. Never give this team locker room material. 

So this is the 1st year since maybe 2012 that I didn't put all the games in my google calendar. I missed it! I thought it was at 7, and at 730 I turned the tv on only to see no game.

When I told my 5 year old I missed the game he said "oh no. Who are you going to tell?" lol