2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Cgy fighting for a home game...they like wax the riders in both...and hopefully get banged up in process and are hurting coming to IG in the cold november rain...

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Calgary is only likely to rest players in their final game if BC sweeps the next two against us.

Calgary could possibly be eliminated from 2nd place contention before their next game. With the Sramps’ loss last night, BC needs 2 wins to guarantee 2nd. They get a Bomber team with zero to play for at home tonight and go to Edmonton next Friday where the Elks have not won in 3 years. By the time Calgary plays Sask on Saturday, they may well know their fate. Now, Sask has been playing so lousy that it may make no difference how little Calgary has to play for. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

On 2022-10-15 at 6:42 AM, Jesse said:

Dickie hopes to keep his job:

“I believe you earn your keep on a day to day basis, I’ve been around Craig (Reynolds) and Jeremy (O’Day) enough over the last four years that hopefully they see the work that we’ve put in as a staff, the comrade in the locker room, they’ve for the most part a pretty good group of men, not a lot of out of the field stuff, we’ve had a blip here and there, but for the most part they’re gentlemen and they’re good community people and the season didn’t go as planned. ”

https://www.620ckrm.com/2022/10/14/303599/#.Y0qmCrs-7ys.twitter

I agree completely… Dickensen and O’Day should be signed to long term extensions… make sure they get Fajardo locked in long term while they’re at it… great work guys, nothing would make me happier than seeing more of what we saw this year from the riders 

8 hours ago, bearpants said:

I agree completely… Dickensen and O’Day should be signed to long term extensions… make sure they get Fajardo locked in long term while they’re at it… great work guys, nothing would make me happier than seeing more of what we saw this year from the riders 

With a max guaranteed salary up front.

On 2022-10-14 at 12:10 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Always the same players. There should be an escalating scale for repeatr offenders. Half a game salary doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent for these players. These things never seem to be addressed in collective bargaining as both parties wait too long to negotiate & are under the gun to get a deal done. 

Yah but, JEFFCOAT! JEFFCOAT! JEFFCOAT! JEFFCOAT! JEFFCOAT!!!! 😠

On 2022-10-16 at 9:18 AM, bearpants said:

Just a lot of very fine young men, who of had real good weeks of practice and are beginning to bond as a team, provided current management and QB are retained....

Edited by do or die

23 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

It really doesn't matter if BC winds up in 2nd or not. Let them and calgary have their little slapfight where ever and then come for the ass kicking either will get in the West final. I've called BC a paper tiger or glass canon all year and I haven't seen anything to change my opinion of that. 

i second this notion, and opinion...even tho I play a fake physician on a message board.....and I have a knee brace

On 2022-10-15 at 8:47 PM, Super Duper Negatron said:

Edit: wrong thread. Riders suck.

Fun fact.

'Riders suck' can be posted into any thread including non sports.

It can also be used in-person in whatever situation you find yourself in and regardless of relevance/context.

On 2022-10-17 at 1:28 PM, Geebrr said:

Me too. Mainly because I want Calgary's games to mean something so that they dress their starters and hammer the RIders the next two games, Secondly, I don't want either team having the opportunity to rest players.

On 2022-10-17 at 1:50 PM, bryan35 said:

Could be an advantage to us if they play indoors then have to come here to play in the cold.

1000% imo. Stadiums make teams soft. Cal vs bc in bc is a soft game on top of that. Either one here in the west final is a dandy walking into a nasty bar room brawl.