2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

4 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Micah Awe again... how many is that for this guy? This guy is looking to supplant Simoni...

Always the same players. There should be an escalating scale for repeatr offenders. Half a game salary doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent for these players. These things never seem to be addressed in collective bargaining as both parties wait too long to negotiate & are under the gun to get a deal done. 

Dickie hopes to keep his job:

“I believe you earn your keep on a day to day basis, I’ve been around Craig (Reynolds) and Jeremy (O’Day) enough over the last four years that hopefully they see the work that we’ve put in as a staff, the comrade in the locker room, they’ve for the most part a pretty good group of men, not a lot of out of the field stuff, we’ve had a blip here and there, but for the most part they’re gentlemen and they’re good community people and the season didn’t go as planned. ”

https://www.620ckrm.com/2022/10/14/303599/#.Y0qmCrs-7ys.twitter

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Dickie hopes to keep his job:

“I believe you earn your keep on a day to day basis, I’ve been around Craig (Reynolds) and Jeremy (O’Day) enough over the last four years that hopefully they see the work that we’ve put in as a staff, the comrade in the locker room, they’ve for the most part a pretty good group of men, not a lot of out of the field stuff, we’ve had a blip here and there, but for the most part they’re gentlemen and they’re good community people and the season didn’t go as planned. ”

https://www.620ckrm.com/2022/10/14/303599/#.Y0qmCrs-7ys.twitter

wtf is he looking at....or talking about...is he that detached from reality??....or is this truly seen as a success out there...yikes

6 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I think the riders clean house at the end of the year....The fans over there, as deluded as they are, sure as heck can smell the stench of a loser.....Bring in the broom and the deodorizer

And most of their fans are not that deluded.  If they stand pat, attendance will drop.  Just like it did in the past. 

Cats likely eliminate the riders from contention with 1 win. 2 against ott vs 2 against cal for ssk. Cal is likely to rest their starters in the second game but if ham wins one game all ssk can do is tie the cats. Unless they sweep cal which I don’t see happening. 
 Going to be a tough pill to swallow for rider fans missing the play offs after getting beaten in the west final back to back by us. They haven’t beaten us in ages. They barely score majors against us. If dicker and Oday are brought back season tickets attendance and viewership are going to plummet. 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Cats likely eliminate the riders from contention with 1 win. 2 against ott vs 2 against cal for ssk. Cal is likely to rest their starters in the second game but if ham wins one game all ssk can do is tie the cats. Unless they sweep cal which I don’t see happening. 
 Going to be a tough pill to swallow for rider fans missing the play offs after getting beaten in the west final back to back by us. They haven’t beaten us in ages. They barely score majors against us. If dicker and Oday are brought back season tickets attendance and viewership are going to plummet. 

The Rider sweeping the Stamps while Hamilton loses back to back to Ottawa...

,,,I agree, very unlikely

41 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

The Rider sweeping the Stamps while Hamilton loses back to back to Ottawa...

,,,I agree, very unlikely

Cgy fighting for a home game...they like wax the riders in both...and hopefully get banged up in process and are hurting coming to IG in the cold november rain...

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Calgary is only likely to rest players in their final game if BC sweeps the next two against us.