2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

17 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

1000% imo. Stadiums make teams soft. Cal vs bc in bc is a soft game on top of that. Either one here in the west final is a dandy walking into a nasty bar room brawl

YARN | Yup, he's a dandy. He's a real fancy boy. | Seinfeld (1989) - S09E12  The Reverse Peephole | Video gifs by quotes | a28400e7 | 紗

Going up against.....

YARN | ...the Van Buren Boys. | Seinfeld (1993) - S08E14 The Van Buren Boys  | Video gifs by quotes | 4475f75c | 紗

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

1 hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

After reading that article it almost sounds like he's hinting that little brother should do him a favour and throw a game (or two).

the best part is it doesn't even matter... since Hamilton controls the final playoff spot now.... if Hammy wins both against Ottawa, doesn't matter what Sask does, they're out

1 hour ago, johnzo said:

SJ Green to sign one-day contract and retire as an Alouette

https://www.cfl.ca/2022/10/19/s-j-green-to-retire-as-a-member-of-the-alouettes/

One of my favorite non-bombers.  Will always remember his ludicrous catch in overtime during the 2010 season opener.

This one?

Absolutely unreal.

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

https://3downnation.com/2022/10/19/that-hurt-riders-head-coach-craig-dickenson/

He mentions how the Stumps didn’t help them, yet they couldn’t beat Hamilton the week before to help themselves. 

thats why u take care of your own business....oooozes loserness....sheesh

4 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

That interview is just who Cofaj is… self centred, me first, etc. 

Fine can’t do worse than him. The season is over so it doesn’t really matter, may as well see what we have.

I'm surprised by this. The Riders are still in the hunt for a crossover playoff spot. To me, Fajardo is a better qb than Mason Fine. He's inexperienced & has only started what, one game? I don't think he'll play any better against the Stamps than Fajardo would have. If Dickenson is looking for Fine to be a difference maker, it won't happen.

This is why the Riders are who they are & why changes need to be made from the GM down to the HC. If the Riders were out of a playoff spot, I'd agree & say sure give Fine the start. But in this situation, with a playoff spot on the line why make a change? Strange timing. As much as all of you hate Fajardo, I think he still is their best option at qb to win. 

13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Sure he can.

He can and he most likely will. Mason Fine hasn't done **** all year and hasn't shown me anything that would lead me to believe he will come in and beat Calgary. Fajardo isn't good but Fine will be worse.

Unless Dickie got this suggestion from management he is basically saying he doesn't want to be head coach of the Riders next year.

12 minutes ago, BBlink said:

He can and he most likely will. Mason Fine hasn't done **** all year and hasn't shown me anything that would lead me to believe he will come in and beat Calgary. Fajardo isn't good but Fine will be worse.

Unless Dickie got this suggestion from management he is basically saying he doesn't want to be head coach of the Riders next year.

Thinking this came down from O'Day. Another reason the Riders are what they are. 

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Great catch but i still think he lands out of bounds.

It bothers me every time TS shows the Top X catches in the CFL and that one has consistently been at number 1 for that reason.  I thought at the time and every other time I've seen it that his elbow landed on the line out of bounds before his feet touched.