Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final

bluto

8 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Evans 16/16 250ish yards and 2 rush TDs. I was wrong when I said he would be HAM day 1 starter, but was right to think he should be.

Masoli will have to walk on water to regain his starting position next year. He has been too inconsistent.

7 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

It’s unfortunate that Williams does the dumb shite he does as he is extremely talented. 

Agreed. Not a guy I’d want on my team anymore, personally. Was hoping the NFL experience would have humbled him (especially since he was told more than once to knock that stuff off down there) but obviously it had the opposite effect. 

Ultra talented, ultra dumb though sadly.

4 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

he's a douchebag, a man-baby of low character. riders should just move on from him. 

They won't. He's in the perfect place for him. He's playing for a coach who admits he can't control his players and a fan base who revels in having douchebags represent them. 

Edited by Blue_Dragoon

7 hours ago, Blue_Dragoon said:

They won't. He's in the perfect place for him. He's playing for a coach who admits he can't control his players and a fan base who revels in having douchebags represent them

Sincerely, you might be the d-bag in this particular scenario.

Edited by bluto
had to mellow out a second...

36 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

This is soooo ******* disappointing... we all love the CFL here and want it to thrive... bullshit like this sets us back